"I believe I read something about the stir you made at the Lilly and Bart Bass's event."

Jenny blushed a bright red. Nate held her hand under the table, giving her silent encouragement. 

Lilly saved her, "yes Jenny's fashion invasion added excitement and dramatic flair to an otherwise boring time." Lilly winked at Jenny, even as Rufus frowned in remembrance.

"Well then, when you are ready to launch your fashion line, please let me know. I will hold one of my boring events and you can gladly interrupt it!" The Prince laughed with genuine warmth.

"Thank you sir!" Jenny said.

Chuck added, "we will definitely be in contact then." He saved Jenny by having the Prince direct his attention to him and Bass Industries.

Nate let go of her hand and shot Jenny a smile. No one, not even Serena beside him, noticed he had been doing so. Nate turned his head to Jenny and said softly, "see that wasn't so bad. And if a Prince knows about your fashion, then that is something to be proud of."

"Thank you Nate. I will have to thank Lilly and Chuck later. I didn't know what to say."

Once the main meal was completed then came the most delicious and decadent desert that they had ever tasted. Jenny savoured every bite. She caught Nate watching her out of the corner of his eye. She grinned.

"It just melts on my tongue. It is light and creamy, but it has this spicy after bite. My mouth is so happy. I have never eaten desert as fine as this," Jenny said, trying to describe it to him.

A lady near her said, "my dear you are absolutely right and I couldn't have said it any better myself."

Jenny thanked her, blushing again. Nate waited until Serena's attention was focused on the Prince, and then he said quietly to Jenny that her joy was enchanting to watch. To which Jenny replied that they were in a palace, so the fairy tale setting was rubbing off on everyone. Nate chuckled and then joined the conversation with the Prince, leaving Jenny in peace to eat.

The Prince advised everyone he would be at the Amber Fashion show and he hoped he would see them all there. Then he made a graceful exit, followed by his advisors and attendants. The guests were escorted back to their waiting limos. Once in the limo, Jenny thanked Lilly and Chuck. She asked them if they thought the Prince had been serious about his invitation to her. Both Lilly and Chuck said that he was, which made Jenny blush beet red again, making everyone laugh. They arrived back at Le Meridien Beach Plaza. Lilly had planned it perfectly, because this was the location of the Amber fashion show and party. So once everyone was tired of the party, they just had to walk back to their hotel rooms. Jenny realized that Lilly knew Serena and Chuck very well. They were at the centre of the best party in Monte Carlo. Jenny had overheard Lilly telling Rufus that everything would be fine and to trust Jenny this one time.  As they all headed to the fashion show area, Jenny caught up to Lilly.

"I just wanted to thank you so much for inviting me to this event and on this trip. This is a dream come true. I wont disappoint you," Jenny promised to Lilly and her dad.

"You have earned this," was all Rufus said and then he nodded at Lilly and left her with Jenny.

"Just keep in mind what you have at stake if things get out of control. And first impressions are very important for a business woman. It's all about balance Jenny, keeping your eye on the prize and having fun at the same time," Lilly explained.

Jenny didn't know what to say, so instead she gave Lilly a quick hug. Then before it became embarrassing for them both, she ran off to catch up to the others. She knew this fashion show and the party afterwards would be great for networking. Lilly was a shrewd business woman and she could learn a lot from her. Jenny could barely contain her excitement as she looked around from her seat near the runway. She saw film actors and actresses, rock stars and other designers that she recognized. The F1 team sponsors, owners, drivers and their families were all there too. She took tones of pictures. The cue for everyone to take their seats came with the dimming of the lights. The show began with Petra coming out to remind everyone what the show was about. Then the music started and the models strutted their stuff. Jenny recognized Jenson Button from McLaren-Mercedes team, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari and Mark Webber for Red Bull. They all were models for Petra's line.

Jenny heard Chuck tell Blair that he liked the look that one model was wearing. Blair said that Chuck would look good in it too. They agreed to talk to Petra about it after the show. Serena seemed distracted, looking around the crowd. Chuck said something to Nate, who's eyes narrowed. Jenny then saw what they were looking at; Carter Baizen was a few rows back across from them. Now she understood why Serena seemed so distant with Nate. Things just got that much more interesting. Jenny refocused her attention on the fashion show. Whatever went down with the whole Nate, Serena and Carter triangle, she didn't want to get too involved.

GOSSIP GIRL narrator: IS THERE TROUBLE IN PARADISE?

After the fashion show ended, everyone enjoyed the party and night life. Petra introduced Jenny to many industry people. Jenny couldn't believe that she had met Christian Lacroix and the apprentice of Dior. She got contact information too. Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, were just two of the super models introduced to her. This party was more then she could ever have dreamed for. She loved Travis Fimmel's Australian accent, especially when he said her name. Petra also took her to meet one of the show's models Tyson Beckford, who was talking to Jason Britton and Leon Camier.

Jenny had seen some of Jason Britton's stunt super-bike riding and asked a few questions. And she knew Leon Camier was a super-bike racer. Both of them told her to call them by their first names and Jenny barely kept her cool. "Leon why is your nickname 'Shafter'?"

Jason Britton, Petra, and Leon all were surprised she knew anything about motorcycles, racing and stunt riding. Jenny knew a little bit and said so. Leon offered to take Jenny for a ride sometime, since she had never been on a motorcycle. Jenny said she was just in Monte Carlo for the weekend. He gave her his cell number and told her to find him Saturday late afternoon and he would take her for a spin. Once he, Jason and Tyson went into the crowd in search of drinks, Petra commented on the exchange.

"If you ever decide on going for a ride on someone's motorcycle, he's the one to ride with. He's not a jerk and doesn't take pleasure in scaring people. You can trust him Jenny.  And damn is he hot! Wait until tomorrow night, when everyone really gets into the party mode. We usually go for a dip in the pool... that's when you will see what I mean!"

Jenny grinned and faked shock, "Petra... really!" She laughed as Petra grinned and winked at her.

"The drivers of the formula one race don't party until after the race is done on Sunday. But everyone else parties all weekend long. It is nothing like anything else out there!"

Petra whisked her all over the place. Jenny was overwhelmed by it all. Eventually Petra lost her on the dance floor. By 2 am, she had a headache from all the activity and music. She had talked and danced with so many famous people. Jenny decided it was time to go back to her room. She took off her heals and started walking back. Her feet were killing her. She had not seen Chuck, Blair, Serena, Nate, Lilly or her dad in hours. She figured that Lilly and her dad had probably left at midnight and that the others were partying it up. Tomorrow was another day. Jenny wanted to lie in the sun a little and go in the ocean too. A lot of the people she had met tonight were staying in the same hotel, she just hoped some of them would remember her tomorrow.

Back in her room, she took out her journal and tried to put everything into words that she felt. With as much detail as she could remember, she wrote it all down. Jenny was extremely tired, but didn't want the night to end. She realized that a lot had changed in her life in the last two years. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought a night like this would happen to her. She left her window open to let in the night breeze and city sounds. Then crawling into bed, two minutes after her head hit the pillow, she was sound asleep.