"Handcuffs. The police wont use theirs for a picture."

"And you know this how?"

"Never mind," Jenny grinned evilly.

"Girl, you amaze me. Gas station, here I go." Justin put in $0.50 and went to pay. He got into the car and gave Jenny the receipt.

"What the attendant say?" Jenny asked as they left.

"He said I needed to check my gas gage. It must be getting stuck in the tank. He was disgusted and tried to sell me a car wash."

"We might get a few extra points because I got a picture of the doll pumping gas, while you were inside."

"Brilliant. What's next?"

GOSSIP GIRL here. Where did Vanessa Abrams and Dan Humphrey find this guy? A mullet in Upper East Side... run for your lives! LOL.

Jenny laughed, "leave it to my brother to find the only mullet in New York! That's 45 points for them."

"How many points is taking a picture of us sitting on a fire truck?" Justin asked.

"That's number 20 and it's 50 points."

"I know a close-by fire house. My friend's uncle is the chief. We can even get the doll up there with you!"

"Perfect. Oh another update! It says; 'Eric van der Woodsen spotted cutting an inch of hair off a stranger! XoXo Gossip Girl."

"That's easy, we'll go to a hair salon. While you distract the hair dresser, I'll snip the hair." Justin plotted.

The time went by quickly. Jenny checked their list. They had seventeen of the thirty items and only 30 minutes left. Really only 20 minutes, because Jenny didn't want to be late. Justin said to pick the big point items and they'd focus on them. Serena and Nate were getting their edible flower at the same place Jenny and Justin were.

"How are you guys doing?" Justin asked as he shifted the doll to his other arm.

Serena answered, "not bad, we got some really big point items."

Nate said, "since we're here, how about we take the picture for item #25." He winked at Justin who grinned.

Justin said, "Two girls kissing. It's 60 points and worth taking the split on. Our blow up dolls can each be kissed first by the other team. That would earn bonus points."

Serena and Jenny looked at each other. Jenny said, "whatever." She made sure Justin was ready with his camera and then kissed Serena's doll. Serena did the same to their doll. Then both Justin and Nate took their picture as the girls french kissed each other.

Justin nudged Nate. They said at the same time, "that was hot."

Serena punched Nate in the arm and Jenny ordered Justin to get into the car, "see you two at Blair's!"

As the last minutes counted down, Justin parked his car and doll in hand they ran back to Blair's house. They got back with five minutes to spare. Each team was taken aside by Blair and Dorota, their items checked and points calculated. Two teams arrived late and were disqualified. Blair did say they might win something in the individual item creativity round.

"Okay just to let everyone know, not one team completed the whole list. The teams who got the closest were Eric/Mark, Jenny/Justin and Jamie/Sonya. Points wise it was a tie between Eric/Mark and Jenny's team."

Everyone cheered as the two teams came forward to accept their prizes. They congratulated each other and joined the crowd again.

Blair continued. "Now we go through the list and we vote on who found the best item. I will announce the team and show you the item. Then we vote. Gift certificate prizes will be handed out to the team voted the crowd favourite."