Chapter 58

A/N: I'm sharing this last chapter early because I'm planning to share my new book later this afternoon so look out for that ;)

The next morning when I woke up surprisingly both Selvaggia and Amanda were awake so I quickly got myself together and went downstairs to the kitchen to see my ladies and Leon having breakfast.

- Good morning, sleepy head! - said Selvaggia jokingly.

- Good morning - I grinned - Did I oversleep too much?

- Not really - she replied - We just got to breakfast so you didn't miss anything.

- That's good - I said then after greeting everyone I sat down with them too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Once when Leon left to school...

- Would you like to go out for dinner tonight? - I asked Selvaggia.

- Huh? Tonight?

- Yes.

- Well... Yeah, but...

- We can ask Ivana if she'd like to look after Leon and Amanda for a few hours... As she told me she'd like to look after our baby girl.

- Did she really say that? - she gasped - When? And since how long have you been closer to her than me, if I may ask?

- I wouldn't say we're that close... But she's slowly accepting me...

- That's really good to hear - she smiled as she hugged me - I'm glad you two are getting along now and even talk about things... That I myself don't even know about - she added jokingly.

- Yeah... Well, we're trying - I said also jokingly.

- I can see that - she smiled - This honestly makes me happy to see... To see that all of our friends and family members are getting along and also that we can get along with each other's friends...

- I feel the same way - I said - As long as you... And others are happy... I'm happy too...

- And with our baby... - she added - Our family is complete now...

- It is - I smiled one last time before kissing her lovingly on the lips.

Our family is completely with Amanda and Leon... With our friends and the rest of our families getting along.

I just couldn't have wished for a better happy ending than this...

A/N: This is the end of the book.

I hope whoever read it actually liked it!

Thank you for reading and voting and hope you had a great time while reading ;)