Chapter 22

When the filming finally ended me and Clari went back to Milan and surprisingly Alfredo came with us too and later told us that he's moving to Milan which was shocking, but exciting too.

Anyway...

Unfortunately getting back to Milan just became more and more stressful as the divorce thing had to be started by me.

And I did it and as it was expected she was being dramatic.

- I know you don't want to do this... - she said, trying to make me change my mind.

- Nope. This is what I want to and what I'm going to do! - I said firmly - You don't love me anymore anyway so what's the point in you and me staying together?

As we were talking Clari was surprisingly calmer than I thought she will and she agreed to sign the papers that she needed, although still with full of hatred towards me, but I don't care.

Not anymore.

Right now all I need is to see Selvaggia as soon as I possibly can.

----- TIME SKIP -----

And as soon as I went to see her she literally jumped into my arms happily.

- Diego!! Welcome back!!! - she said happily then when she let go of me she continued - How're you feeling? Come on in and tell me!

She pulled me into the house and we sat down to talk.

- This was a good thing to do, you know that... - she said - You shouldn't feel guilty...

- I know, but I still feel like that... - I sighed while looking down.

She sighed deeply beside me then lifted my chin up and made me look up at her.

- You're an amazing person, Diego... That deserves to be happy...

- You're the only reason of my happiness lately... - I said as now I decided to not to hold myself back anymore.

- Diego... - she muttered as she blushed lightly.

- Close your eyes for a moment - I smiled at her.

- Huh?

- Just do it, please...

She sighed then nodded and closed her eyes, just as I asked her to do.

When I made sure she doesn't see anything I leaned closer to her and kissed her lovingly on the lips while I also rested my hand on top of hers.

The kiss lasted for a few minutes and we broke apart we rested our foreheads against each other's while looking into each other's eyes.

- Well... This is crazy... - she muttered while smiling awkwardly.

- What is?

- That how fast... I've fallen in love... With you...

My eyes widened as she said that and just as she was about to say something I literally pushed her down on the couch we were sitting on and kissed her again, but with more passion this time.

- I love you... - I whispered to her.

- You do...?

- Yes... I do - I smiled at her which made her smile too while hugging me tightly and happily.

Right now I felt so happy and so relieved that I've finally told her about how I feel about her.

Although drama was just about to come to my way...