Chapter 15

Next few months went by pretty silently, apart from the fact that Clari still doesn't act normally and it really does bother me.

But then Selvaggia was also with me, making me feel better whenever I felt down and was just an amazing friend to me which I truly appreciated.

She's such an amazing person.

And not just her, but her son Leon is also amazing and smart boy too!

I always go to see him and see them atleast twice a week and while I'm there sometimes we also have lunch together.

Selvaggia's cooking is just perfect!

----- TIME SKIP -----

- You could be my new daddy too! - Leon said at some point when we were playing.

This somehow made me think about what could have happened exactly between his father and Selvaggia so I decided to talk to her about this.

- What happened to Leon's father? - I asked her - What happened between you two?

I could clearly see she didn't want to answer me as she tried to avoid eye contact with me while walking away from me, but I pulled her back.

- Selvaggia... What happened? - I asked her again, now looking right into her eyes - Please... Tell me...

She sighed deeply and she seemed like she was about to cry.

I really felt bad for asking her this, but I needed to know so I can help both her and Leon if it is necessary.

- His father... - she finally spoke up - He left me heartbroken 3 years after Leon was born... Because he didn't want a child...

- He didn't want Leon?

She nodded.

- He never wanted to have a child, but I wanted to be a mother... For so long...

- I'm sorry... I truly am...

- Please don't... Honestly... I'm better off without him and so far I'm doing pretty well with taking care if Leon! Although...

- Hm?

- He keeps asking me about his father... That were is he, or does he hate him... And I have no idea what to say...

- He said I could be his new dad... Just a few minutes ago...

- I'm sorry, he's just...

- No... - I shaked my head - In fact I'd happily be his father... Or if not father than just someone... I don't know... The creepy uncle? - I said jokingly which made her smile.

- That'd be good... - she mumbled - He already loves you really much...

- And I love him so much too - I smiled - I'm glad if I could be helpful to you and him!

She just stared at me with a smile and tears in her eyes, making me extremely confused.

- Huh? What is it?

- Nothing... - she said - I'm just so glad I went to talk to you... At the bar that day...

She looked so happy while she said that and I couldn't help hugging her tightly as I felt the same way she did.

Even with full of problems I felt happy...