Chapter 30

Later that evening when Leon got back home Selvaggia's friend Petra came to visit her to talk and whatever women do.

I myself was also home and just getting some work done in a room which Selvaggia let me use as an office and I couldn't help hearing the ladies talking about me...

- And how're you doing with Diego? - Petra asked - How is he doing his stuff?

- What do you mean by "his stuff"? - Selvaggia asked back.

- You know what I mean...

I think that meant to be something perverted because to this Selvaggia's answer was a nervous groan:

- Petra!

- What? If you have a new man he needs to satisfie you in every way starting from being your best friend, father and...

- Okay, okay! - she cut her off - He's great! Are you happy now?!

- Only great?

- Fine! He's amazing and perfect and everything incredible you can imagine!

- Now that sounds better!

This actually made me grin since she sounded so nervous.

- Goddamnit... Why do you need to know everything?

- Because I'm your friend and I want you to be happy! I don't want you to make a bad choice again, like you did with Laerte!

- Diego is not like him at all - Selvaggia said on a calm tone - He's an amazing father to Leon... He has been a great friend to me and now he's an amazing lover in every way possible... I wouldn't leave him, or send him away for anyone's sake anymore...

- Aww! This is really cute! - Petra cheered.

- Shesh... He'll hear you!

Too bad I've already heard the whole conversation... Which I don't really mind to be honest.

Anyway after a while I decided to come out of my office and join them to see how much will they actually tell me from that conversation...

- Hello, ladies! - I said cheerfully while went to kiss Selvaggia on the head - What are you talking about? Hm?

- Nothing much - Selvaggia quickly replied to me - Just talking about... Girly stuff...

- Girly stuff?

By now Petra looked like she was about to fall off the chair she was sitting on while trying to hold back her laughter.

- Well... Either way I need to go now! - she then said as she stood up, kissing me on the cheek - Have a lovely day, lovey-dovey couple!

Selvaggia just sighed awkwardly while rubbed her head as her friend was leaving the house.

- Well... That was interesting - I laughed - You two are pretty cute, I have to say.

- Cute huh? How much did you hear from our conversation exactly? - she asked while looking suspiciously at me.

I just grinned, wrapped my arms around her from behind gently and kissed her on the lips softly.

- Well... I heard how great father I am... How great friend I am... And also that how amazing lover I am... In every... Possible... Way... - I replied while kissing her lovingly on the neck while she was giggling.

When I finished she turned around to face me and kissed me on the lips softly this time.

- Every word I said was true... - she then said - I love you so terribly much... And all I hope for is to never end this wonderful relationship we have...

- It won't end... Ever... I promise - I smiled lovingly at her, hugging her gently to me.