Chapter 49

- You are crazy... I still can believe you did that... In front of all of them! - said Selvaggia when we were finally alone, just cuddling in peace.

- I might be crazy... But I'm only crazy for you, Selvaggia... - I replied while kissing her head softly - I won't back off... I won't make you sad... I won't hurt you ever... All I want is you and Leon to be happy...

- You make us happy, Diego... You make us happy and a family... A happy family - she smiled up at me - We'd never want you to leave... So you're stuck with us - she added jokingly.

- Gladly - I smirked then I kissed her on the lips lovingly - I love you so much...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Within a few weeks we started preparing our wedding as we wanted to get married as soon as possible.

This was literally the best few months of my life.

The preparation.

We had some interruption thanks to Laerte, Clari and Natalia, but they weren't too serious as we got rid of all of them pretty quickly and without any more serious problems.

As the time was coming closer and closer both of us were starting to feel more and more nervous about it, but we focused on to calm each other down.

- Don't be nervous - I smiled at her one night when she was talking about what did she get done today - Everything will go just how it was planned.

- Okay, but what if something goes wrong?!

Once when she layed down beside me I leaned above her and kissed her head.

- Everything will be perfect - I whispered while kissing her head then her neck softly - Believe me... Everything will go just as planned... My beautiful bride...

- Ah! Now I know! - she gasped.

- Hm? What do you know? - I asked back with a smile.

- I got my dress today as well! - she said excitedly.

- I can't wait to see you in it. I'm sure you'll look amazing - I smirked then kissed her on the lips passionately then began to kiss her lower and lower, slowly making her moan.

- Ah... Diego... - she moaned.

- Ssssshhh... Just enjoy - I whispered while continued to kiss her and caress her gently.

- Ohh... If you're on to tease me... Then stop it... And get to it right now... - she moaned.

- Impatient, huh?

- I am... I am...

- Alright... Then I shall obey you - I smirked and we just decided to enjoy ourselves for the rest of the night.