Chapter 33

Just as we were expecting after the show went live on TV everybody were talking about what was happening in the background while my partner host was talking.

- "What's happening?" "Are those two together?!" "I'm sure they are dating!!" "Congrats, Diego!!"

Literally these comments were all around on the internet and even more, mixed with support and hatred which was expected.

But I'm happy to know how many people were actually supportive already, even though we didn't even say if we're dating, or not.

- Interesting comments, I have to say - Selvaggia laughed - But not too much hate... Not like if I'd care about that anyway.

- Yeah, same here - I smiled as I sat beside her to see what she's reading as well - They seem like they're rather confused right now.

- True - she grinned - But we'll see how will we actually tell them that this is all real...

- We will get to that soon too! But first...

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately on the lips.

- Oh... Jesus - she panted - You're way too passionate sometimes - she then giggled.

- Too passionate? Is that even possible? - I smirked at her while kissing her neck, completely distracting her from doing, or saying anything right now.

- Hah... Well... Maybe not... Possible... - she moaned quietly - I love this about you... This passion...

- This is just how I am... When I'm deeply in love with someone...

- Then... I just hope you'll stay this deeply... In love with me... Because I never want to forget this feeling I feel right now...

- Oh, don't worry... You definitely won't... Not anytime soon.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon as it was expected both me and Selvaggia actually got a request to an interview to do together, but first they said they just want to ask us about work and stuff like that...

- Only work? Yeah, and I'm that stupid to believe that - I laughed.

- They could have said simply what they want, but whatever... That's fine by me - Selvaggia laughed too - I'm happily going to talk about how much you mean to me - she added while hugging me softly from behind.

- Same here... - I grinned.

I was honestly more excited for this interview than to anything else before in my life...