Chapter 24

Should I even mention that after that passionate moment Selvaggia decided to stay home and spend the whole day with me.

By this point both of us felt like we just can't stop our passion to break out of us and just do what we need to do...

And by that I think you know what I meant...

- Hah... Jesus... - she moaned while I was kissing her neck down and down to her chest, her body until I got to her lower part and at that point I felt her hand on my head, stopping me from what I was going.

- Should I stop? - I asked while looking up at her.

- Just... Just slow down... For a moment - she panted - You're way too fast... I might get a bit too loud...

I smirked.

The way she said that was just too cute.

- You don't want any neighbours to hear your pleasure, huh? - I smirked up at her which made her blush madly.

- Well... You could... You could say that... - she muttered.

- But do you want me to continue this? - I asked her while caressing her private part, making her moan again.

- Hah... Yeees... - she gasped.

- As you wish...

While I continued caressing her I also got back up to her, kissing her neck passionately and she barely knew what to do with herself as how much she actually enjoyed what I was doing.

This didn't happen in a while.

That I was with a woman I love in a way like this...

Only seconds later I got to the next step which is to thrust my already hard member into her.

- Ahhh... Fuck! - she literally screamed when I did that.

I was just so turned on... I couldn't help myself from being in a hurry like that.

- Ahh... Jesus, woman... You're so loud... - I joked while I also decided to bite onto her neck.

- Ahhh... You're making me go crazy!! - she moaned while holding onto me tightly.

- And I'm not done yet - I smirked at her, giving her a long, passionate kiss on the lips.

- Mm... I was hoping for that... - she replied with a smirk - As I don't want you... To be finished just yet...

- I won't be finished just now...

- That's good...

I had no idea Selvaggia had so much passion inside of her that she could make me this turned on and this excited... So... Happy...

I have no idea how she does this to me... But she does...

And I don't want to lose this happiness that she gives me...