Chapter 23

I can't believe how Clari became a real bitch so quickly, trying to make this whole divorce thing into a nightmare.

She literally started making drama everywhere, including social media, where she began to tell people how much of a liar, cheater and whatever else I am for divorcing her, trying to turn my fans and her own fans against me which is the most disturbing thing to do ever.

But I'm not letting her ruin my life.

Honestly... I don't care too much about what she wants to take from me.

As long as she wants to only take stuff from the house, or the house we have been living in I don't care.

I'll find a new house to live in.

I just want to end this crap as soon as possible and people will also forget about this sooned, or later... Because this is how it works.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I have no idea how, but Clari turned most people against me and by now I didn't know if I can even get out on the streets without anyone attacking me.

Selvaggia didn't let me stay hidden, but rather made me go outside with her since I've been living in her house lately.

Yes, Clari literally throw me out of our house which was both of ours, but I don't care.

She can keep the house and everything in it, if that's what she needs to calm down and act normally again, but I am not taking back this divorce thing.

Anyway...

- Come on, Diego! - Selvaggia groaned as she pulled me up from her couch - Come with me!

- Everybody hate me... - I mumbled.

- And who cares?! I love you! And as long as you're with me you're better than her, or anyone that says you're an asshole!

This made me smile.

- You're so amazing... You know that?

- I'm not - she giggled while blushing slightly.

- Yes, you are - I walked closer to her and kissed her hand - You are amazing and without you I don't think I could have kept myself together... So you're amazing and I love you for that... But not just that...

- What more?

- You're incredibly beautiful as well... - I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck lovingly, making her moan softly.

- Jesus, Diego... I should get going... To work... - she mumbled, but yet she didn't seem to want to push me away at all.

- I don't think you will... If I'm not letting go of you... - I smirked as I continued kissing her lovingly and passionately and soon I made her lay down on the couch - I want you...

She gasped softly, but this gasp was a surprised gasp while she let me do what I've started and soon the passion took over both of our minds...