Chapter 17

After filming was done I decided to text Clari that I'll be home late.

I know I've lied to her by saying I need to work longer than I expected, but I feel like I need to let out my pain to Selvaggia.

It sounds like I'm using her as my emotional trashbag, or something, but this is not the case.

Not at all.

In fact she'd want me to speak even if I myself wouldn't want to speak about this at all so I'd have no choice, but to talk anyway.

She helps me and I help her as well in any way I possibly can help her.

This is why we're a perfect duo.

Duo...

Yeah...

----- TIME SKIP -----

As me and Selvaggia were alone while Leon went to sleep I hardly, but told her about what happened between me and Clari once again and again all she could do was to shake her head.

- You two are in a serious trouble - she said.

- I know, but I can't do anything against it when all she's going is to argue with me over everything that happens and even about me working with women... But I should always shut up when she's working with men...

Selvaggia sighed and placed her hand on top of mine.

- Just don't get too angry right away... - she said - Stay calm and try to talk to her properly...

I looked up at her and I placed my hand on hers, caressing it gently.

- Sometimes... I don't know if it worth the time...

- Huh?

- She doesn't even seem to want to get along again... Sometimes I feel like we should just end this...

- Diego...

- I don't know what to do... Honestly...

- You need to solve this...

- But...

- But...?

- But what if I feel way better with someone else... That's not Clari? - I mumbled, not even realizing what I'm saying - What if right now I feel better with another woman...?

Selvaggia was speechless right now and realizing what I said I also let go of her hand and sighed painfully.

- I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you feel uneasy... - I muttered.

- No... It's okay - she smiled then she simply hugged me gently.

It made me so relieved.

I felt so much better... Honestly.

But I knew I had to go home to face Clari as soon as possible.