Chapter 47

- They're amazing people for sure - Selvaggia said in the evening when we were back in the hotel, talking about what happened.

- Indeed they are - I smiled - Although I only know Hülya and Mehmet from a bit more closer all the others were amazing too.

- Hülya... - she repeated.

- Hm?

- Oh, nothing...

- Selvaggia... You know you have no reason to be jealous of her - I smiled while caressed her cheek - She's only a friend... Nothing more.

- I know, but... I can't help it. Compare to her, or anyone else in fact... I barely know you just yet...

- But you will eventually know me more - I said while kissing her hand - Don't be worried about this...

She smiled a bit.

- By the way... What were you and Mehmet talking about when you were away from everybody?

- Well, nothing important honestly.

Actually it was important, but I can't tell her about it just yet.

- I see... - she mumbled suspicious which I soon wad be able to make her forget by pushing her down on the bed gently and kissing her on the lips - Oh... Well... That was nice... - she gasped.

- I know... I agree - I smirked at her - I love you... You should never think about anyone as they can take me away from you... No one can do that... Okay?

She placed both hands on my cheeks then smiled and nodded before kissing me on the lips passionately.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Our vacation got to the end which I don't mind right now.

I don't mind because I've planned something out for Selvaggia once when we get home and I want to see her reaction as soon as possible...

But mostly I want to hear her answer...

So soon we headed home and surprisingly for the others Mehmet joined us and came to Italy with us.

I already knew he's coming...

This is also the part of my plan...

What plan, you ask?

You'll see it soon...