Chapter 18

The next couple of days me and Clari found out that we'll be working in the same movie and so will Tini and some others from the Violetta cast which made us really happy and excited.

The only thing that made me uneasy was that Dominguez is also the part of the cast which I'm seriously not into right now.

I just feel awfully annoyed about it, but I feel better knowing Tini, Jorge and Alfredo are all also coming to Italy for this movie.

I'm still meeting up with Selvaggia pretty often and I can pretty much say she knows about me more than anyone.

And yeah.

I think I'm starting to fall in love with her.

Even though I'm trying to fight this feeling away whenever Clari decides to argue with me and I meet up with her my feelings become stronger.

I might be weird, but I love her.

Yes, I do.

And I've been trying to show her as much as I can while also not being too flirty as I'm still married.

Luckily Selvaggia knows I wouldn't try to cheat to my wife, although she also seems kinda disappointed when she sees me with Clari.

Sometimes I feel like she's actually jealous.

Would she really be jealous?

I have no idea...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Anyway... The next couple of days me and Selvaggia spent pretty much more time with each other than I did with Clari.

I just felt better around her.

We went out for a run together, we went to shop and whatever else came out from the day.

I even took her once to record her radio show and once when I was there I bumped into somebody I didn't think I will.

- Alfredo! - I gasped.

- Yes! - he laughed as we hugged.

- What are you doing here??

- Actually I came to do a quick interview then head to Taormina to see the other... As the filming will be there!

- Oh, yeah... I almost forgot - I sighed.

I just realized the filming that's gonna start in a month will be in Taormina, which is only a few hours away from Milan, where we have been living and since it'd be too long of a ride every day to come and go me and Clari are going to rent a house there while we're working.

I still didn't tell Selvaggia that I'll be leaving and I'm sure this'll make her sad and the same goes for Leon...

And me...