Chapter 3

As I promised I ignored Dominguez for the rest of the day, but he started to make this really hard for me as he kept on trying to get near Clari, touching her and things like that.

- I'm gonna kill him... - I groaned to my friend, Alfredo - I swear, I'm gonna kill him...

- Calm down, buddy! - he said - You know she can protect herself.

- Okay, but then why would she even let him touch her?!

- Do you even trust her??

- Of course I do!

Suddenly as again Dominguez was trying...

- Okay, enough! - Clari suddenly snapped - Enough of playing around!

- Hm? I'm not playing - Dominguez replied.

- Yes, you do! You're trying to piss my boyfriend off, but stop! Stop because I'm done with this and with you!

His mouth hang open as Clari said that and so did mine.

Not like if it was surprisingly to see and hear how strong she reacted, but still...

She turns me on so bad...

Thank god we only have an hour left from today's filming then we were free to go.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Now you're mine! - I smirked once when me and Clari got home.

I closed the door firmly then I pushed her against the wall, kissing her passionately on the lips which she returned immediately.

- Hah... You're getting rough tonight? - she asked with a smirk.

- Maybe... It only depends on you.

- That's good... Because I want you to be rough...

That was all I needed to hear.

I smirked then I lead her hand down inside my pants, making her feel how turned on I really was at the moment.

- Ah... Jesus... - she moaned - Just do me already...

- Your wish shall be my command, missy... - I replied then as I made her wrap her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist while I was holding her up with one arm while unzipping my pants with the other hand and I only needed a few seconds to finally got into her, pushing my hard member deeply inside of her.

- Ahhh... Fuck! - she moaned out loudly as I did that.

- Hah... God... You're so tight...

- Just how you like me... Aren't you...? - she panted.

- True... - I smirked as I kissed her intensely on the lips while thrusting myself into her even more and began to move first slowly then gradually I began to do it faster and faster, making her moan louder and louder as I did.

- Ah... Ah... Jesus... You're so good... - she moaned.

- I wouldn't be this good... If this wouldn't be for you...

She smiled then kissed me on the lips and the rest?

Well, the rest stays our secret...