Chapter 12

I honestly enjoyed the interview with Selvaggia.

I don't know, if it is because she was so amazing to me the last time and I just want to talk to her more and more... Or is it because even her voice makes me feel relaxed... But yeah... It was good.

Anyway as I arrived home Clari was still home, or again... I don't know.

- You didn't tell me you're having an interview with Selvaggia Lucarelli - she said right as I walked in on the door.

- Hello to you too - I said - And I didn't think you want to know.

- Why would I not want to know?

- As it was only an interview...

- You still sounded quite happy while doing it.

- I'm always like this, if you didn't notice that yet.

- Not this much.

- Clari, what's your problem now? Don't tell me you're jealous of Selvaggia for literally no reason at all?!

- I didn't say I am.

- Yet you act like you do.

- Diego!

- What?

- Enough with this!

- You started it.

- Because you're not talking to me properly!

- Yes, I do! It's you, who keeps acting like a diva, or something!

- A diva?! - she snapped - Oh really?!

- Yes! So how about you calm down before you start speaking?!

This might was a little too cold to say, but I felt extremely annoyed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That evening Clari didn't talk to me at all, looking all insulted when I'm sure she knows that I'm right in all I said earlier.

But whatever.

The following morning I woke up early and I went out for my daily run as I always do when I suddenly saw a dog nearby, that seemed really familiar to me.

Wait... Is that...

- Godzilla! - I called out while panting from running for a long time now - Godzilla! Come here!

He seemed to recognize me because he came up to me, wagging his tail happily.

- How did you get here? Did you run away from home?

And just as I asked that I saw Selvaggia and a little boy, probably her son, coming towards me...

- Godzilla! For god sake! - Selvaggia groaned as she quickly got him into her arms - Diego, thank you for keeping him up here! I have no idea how he just ran away...

- It's nothing! - I smiled.

For some seconds there was an awkward silence, until she realized what did she forget to do...

- By the way he's my son, Leon! - she said while looking down at her son while saying that.

- Well, hello Leon - I said as me and him shook hands.

- Hi! - he said on a cheerful tone.

- By the way do you have some time for us? - Selvaggia questioned.

- Well... I was out for a run when I found Godzilla and today I don't have much to do... So yes, I can say I have time... And if you're okay with me sweaty self - I said jokingly.

- I don't see why would that be a big problem - she laughed so together we headed off.