Chapter 55

The time has came...

My beautiful fiancee... Soon to be wife was walking towards me with her father by her side while everyone else were in their places, watching the whole scene.

I've met her father already and he's an amazing guy.

He immediately accepted me as to be his daughter boyfriend at the time and he was honestly hoping that one day I will actually take her to be my wife.

And when it happened... Maybe he was the happiest to hear this news... Even happier than Selvaggia was which sounds funny, but if you've seen him you'd know how right I am in this.

Anyway...

As Selvaggia finally arrived beside me I took her hand and kissed it and looking into each other's eyes we smiled at each other before turning to the priest that was getting ready to start his speech.

As the speech was going on and on I just couldn't not to stare at Selvaggia the whole time.

She was just so beautiful.

But then my staring was distracted by the priest, calling my name...

- Diego Ramos... Do you take Selvaggia Lucarelli as your lawful wedded wife?

Finally.

This question.

- I do - I said.

Selvaggia's smile was bigger than ever.

- Selvaggia Lucarelli... Do you take Diego Ramos as your lawful wedded husband?

- I do - she smiled and this made me extremely happy and by now extremely impatient to finally kiss her.

- Well, Diego... - the priest finally finished his speech - You may kiss the bride...

I happily stepped closer to Selvaggia then kissed her lovingly on the lips while people around us clapped while some of the riporters we let in to the wedding were just making pictures.

- Let's help them make some good work today - I whispered to Selvaggia which she only smiled to and kissed me more passionately on the lips.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later in the party I took Selvaggia with me to dance which she tried to avoid.

- You know I can't dance - she laughed awkwardly.

- You said you can't sing either and yet your voice can even be better than mine - I said on a cheerful tone, but I was actually serious in this.

I'm not lying.

Once I went with her to some cooking show and I don't know why, but she decided to sing with the singer that was beside her and she sounded amazing.

- I still think that was awful - she mumbled.

- Believe me... It was good - I smiled and kissing her head then I pulled her gently with me and at this point she didn't resist anymore and wrapping her arms around my neck we began to dance.

I might be the happiest person alive, but it wouldn't be possible without her at all.