Chapter 5

After the engagement both me and Clari decided to get married as soon as possible which happened within 6 months.

Not just me and her wanting to get married fast, but because of both of our new jobs we wanted to do this and have our honeymoon too.

Unfortunately after the amazing time on the honeymoon she had to go to Italy because of this ice dance thing and as much as I'd have loved to go with her I couldn't.

I got a show I needed to host.

It was an amazing opportunity so I accepted it.

I felt like I'm leaving Clari right after our wedding, but she understood everything.

- We both need to accept jobs that are good - she said - Don't blame yourself - she added with a smile as she kissed me lovingly - Only a few months and I'll be back... Or you'll come... I don't know, but either way it will happen!

- Yeah, right! - I smiled too.

We agreed to talk every day when she's away which worked out pretty well.

At some point when it was near to the final show for Clari I asked the producer of my show if I can get a few days off to go to Italy...

- Of course! - he said cheerfully - Go and support your wife!

- Thank you so much - I replied happily.

I was really happy I got my chance to go.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I didn't tell Clari I'm coming to Italy so I'm sure when I get there she'll be shocked.

I got to talk to her partner, Marco to tell me where they're usually practising so I can surprise her there and he was surprisingly helpful.

It's not like if I saw him as some grumpy guy, or anything, but I'm gonna interrupt their practising.

- Oh, you won't! I'm pretty sure she'll work twice as hard when you'll be around - Marco laughed - Come whenever you can!

This is exactly what he said to me and I was surprised to see how right he actually was.

When I arrived to the place there were also filming and I was also got into filming and they did a quick interview with me about Clari and our relationship which I did quite happily.

- I'm so glad you're here! - Clari said once when me and the filming group took a break from talking and she was also on break - You give me the straight to continue and work harder...

- We're together because we make each other better - I smiled as I caressed her cheek and just as the group also came back I kissed her softly, making a great show for these guys.