Chapter 29

- Hey, handsome - she smirked once when I walked in and she came up to hug me tightly - What are you doing here?

- I wanted to see you... That's all - I replied, wrapping both my arms around her gently - I've missed you way too much...

- You're so sweet - she giggled - I'll be finishing here soon so how about we go home together?

- We need to use the back door as some people are outside, probably waiting for you.

- They didn't notice you?

- I was sneaky enough to not to be seen - I winked playfully.

- That's good... Then we will sneak out on the back door... To home and there I will have something special prepared for you... - she said as she also winked at me playfully.

- Something special?

- Yes... But you have to wait until we get home - she smiled then soon she went back to record with Fabio, leaving me in curiousy of what she's actually planning.

Although... Just by looking at that grin I can pretty much guess what her plans with me actually are...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Once when Selvaggia was done we sneaked out of the studio together and sped off with my car before anyone notices us.

Getting home she kissed me on the cheek before saying:

- How about you wait in the living room for now? - she said.

- Huh?

- Trust me - she smirked - We still will be alone for a while... And I want this to be perfect.

- Alright then... But hurry back - I replied.

- I will - she winked the she quickly disappeared in our bedroom.

Only around 5 minutes passed by when Selvaggia came back, dressed fully sexy that my mouth hang open... LITERALLY.

- Jesus... - I moaned - You look... Amazing...

- Only amazing? - she smirked while she walked up to me.

Once when she got to me she pushed me down on the couch then sat into my lap.

- Well... Amazing... And extremely sexy... - I mumbled while wrapping both my arms firmly around her - Was your plan to turn me on?

- That was only a part of my plan... - she smirked.

- Well... It's working out well... Because I'm turned on... - I said while also grabbing onto her butt - Shall we get to the next level with this?

- That was my plan... - Selvaggia smirked at me as she also placed her hands on my cheek then kissed me passionately on the lips.

Our bodies were pressed against each other's which just made me even more turned on.

She pushed me down so I was laying down and she continued kissing me and undressing me quite quickly.

- Someone's really turned on today, huh? - I smirked while I was watching what she was doing.

- Just relax and enjoy while I treat you... - she smirked back at me while she began to rub my member just on the perfect way to make it even harder than it already was.

- Oh, Jesus... - I moaned.

As much as the last time I made her scream in pleasure the next thing she did was the one thing that made me scream out.

(A/N: I'm gonna let your imagination work this one out ;) )

This is so awkward, but goddamnit...