Chapter 7

Some more time passed by and I started to notice Clari acting weirdly cold with me and with her fans as we bump into the on the street, or something.

I mean... She was always open to take pictures with most people, but lately she keeps on avoiding to do this which is weird.

Of course, sometimes there are way too many people that wants to see us and talk to us, but believe me... When I say she avoids her fans I mean she's absolutely avoiding them, not trying to contact them in person, either on social media like Twitter.

Luckily I'm not too into using these things so I don't need to deal with fans on these things, but only in person.

This is really weird...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Once again as I went to pick Clari up from a studio she was filming an interview at a bunch of fans were around as well.

But of course some of them also caught me for a photo and to talk which I happily agreed to do, but then...

- Diego! Are you coming?! - I heard Clari shouting while the fans barely let her take a step anywhere at all which seemed to piss her off.

- Just give me five more minutes! - I replied.

I could hear her growling something which I couldn't understand while she slowly got away from everyone, making them a little disappointed as she did.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As I finished with the fans I went to the car, where Clari was waiting as well...

- Why didn't you talk to your fans? - I asked - They were mostly waiting for you and not me.

- I don't feel like talking to random people today... All I want is to go home and relax - she groaned which is understandable.

She woke up early today to get to this filming so I guess it's okay.

But then this went on and on for months and it really started to bother me.

I know it shouldn't as she didn't seem to be cold with me, but she's an actor and being nice to her fans is also a part of her job.

And she was also in a new and more seriously movie which will be shown soon and which also means more interviews and more fans.

But fine.

I ignored this for now.

But if this is going to go on and on I won't stay silent.