Chapter 44

A few days passed by and everything was finally ready for us to leave.

So we left.

On our way to Turkey it was only around 2-3 hours on plane, but Selvaggia was exhaused which casued her to slowly fall asleep on my shoulder.

God, she's so cute...

Watching her sleep makes me feel like a creep, but I just can't help it.

She's so adorable, beautiful and just perfect... I wouldn't be able to live without her anymore...

I know, I might have said this about Clari too, but this time this is the truth...

I love her so much...

And I'm not gonna let her go, either I'm not going to hurt her.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving in place we got to the hotel and decided to rest since by now all of three of us were tired from the long way here.

But right as we layed down I hear my phone vibrating...

- Who's it? - Selvaggia mumbled tiredly.

- Hm... It's my friend, Mehmet - I replied while checking the text I just got.

"Welcome to Turkey, Diego! Call me for meeting up whenever you feel like it!"

- What did he say? - she asked in the meantime.

- He told me to call him whenever we want to meet.

- I see... - she yawned while snuggled up to me.

- We actually walked about a meeting at his work place... Hope you don't mind me saying yes to that...

- Nope, I don't. I'm actually excited...

- Excited?

- Yes - she smiled up at me - As I checked on your friend while we were home and I saw he's working on this new show... "Kösem"...

- So you were suspicious after all... - I grinned down at her.

- I was... And curious too...

- Well... Now you know...

- Yeah...

I just smiled and kissed her head softly before all the three of us fell asleep for a few hours.