Chapter 36

Later when Selvaggia finished with work we went out for a walk...

- You really did get angry there - I said after a while - I had no idea how much you have hated him...

- I hate him and I always will... - she sighed - He's not a good person... All he cares about is himself and his needs and this is why he never wanted a child. He knew if we'd have a child I'd care about it more than him.

- True... You really did care about him more... - I smiled - I know I'm selfish on the similar way... But I'd never become such an asshole like he is.

Selvaggia stopped, smiled then kissed me lovingly.

- You're completely different from him... I already know that - she said - And I believe you'll be an amazing father to Leon... While Laerte would have never been anywhere near as good to me and Leon as you are now.

- This makes me so happy to hear... As I've always wanted to be a father... And even though Leon is not my real son... It feels like he is my son...

- He is your son, Diego... Since the first day he talks about you and to you like if you'd be his father... He loves you like his own father... And believe me when I say you're just the perfect man to me and the perfect father to Leon... - she smiled.

- I believe you... - I smiled back - Thank you...

- So don't let that asshole tell you otherwise because he doesn't know what we need!

- Yes, milady! - I joked - By the way...

- Hm?

- Do you want to go out for dinner tonight? We haven't been on a date for a while now...

- Okay... That sounds good - she nodded.

- Alright... Okay!

- Looking forward to it - she smirked then kissed me on the cheek - Going on dates with you is always fun... And relaxing...

I just smiled, kissed her head and while hugging her tightly to me we continued our walk.