Chapter 39

Around an hour after Natalia's visit Selvaggia arrived back home which made me so happy right now that I just hugged her tightly.

- Ah! Oh... Hello there - she laughed awkwardly - What's up with you?

- Nothing... I'm just happy to have you back! - I replied, kissing her on the cheek - How was your work today?

- Good, good... - she mumbled while looking into my eyes.

God, she knows something's up.

She knows me too well.

- What happened, Diego? - she soon asked - You act really weird...

See? I told you.

- Well... My ex visited today - I admitted.

- Let me guess... Pretending that she doesn't know what's going on with you at all and wanting to be with you again. Correct?

- How did you know?

- Is her name Natalia?

- Yes...

- She visited me in the studio and told me to stay away from you - she laughed - She told me that I'm not good enough for you and stuff like that.

- Seriously... And this is why she talked to me like she doesn't know anything at all?!

- Yeah... Probably.

- It just made me so annoyed... - I groaned quietly, but I was soon calmed down by Selvaggia kissing me on the lips on a playful mood.

- Don't be annoyed... - she smiled softly, inches away from me - I love you... You love me... No one can break us apart...

She's so confident, beautiful and just amazing...

I don't know what would I do without her right now... I really don't...

- You're right - I grinned at her - Absolutely right...

Althought I have a weird feeling that this wasn't the last time we had problems with our exs... But I guess it's okay.

We're together.

She helped me through all the drama I had with Clari and the fans... Some people like Laerte, or Natalia can't possibly ruin our relationship...

----- TIME SKIP -----

We both were invited to a party which we accepted right away, but as we got there I couldn't help noticing both Natalia and Laerte around.

- God, no... - I groaned.

- What? - Selvaggia asked, looking confused.

- They're here...

As she looked around she noticed that her ex-husband is around too which made her groan in anger.

But then she calmed down...

- You know what?! Just ignore them! - she said then pulled me with her to a hidden corner of the place, where we were and kissed me.

- Hah... Sel...

- I don't care where are we, or that they're here... - she panted - I want you! Right here and right now!

- Wow! - I gasped in shock, but then I kissed her with full of passion.

This is why I fell in love with her after all...

So I might as well gonna enjoy the moment we got to spend together like this...