Chapter 36 (real)

Just a small warning before you read this. It's all smut so if you don't like that, skip this chapter.

Daniel's POV

Joey roughly grabs ahold of my arm, dragging me towards my bedroom. My heart feels as if it might beat out of my chest, adrenaline pumping through my veins. He pushes me onto the bed roughly, climbing onto me.

"I'm going to fuck you, hard." he mutters, licking his lips. "And you are going to cooperate with me, right?"

I nod reluctantly. He smirks, his eyes taking in my appearance before he rips off my shirt. His nails rake down my naked torso, causing chills to run throughout my body. Oh the things this boy does to me. I let out a little whimper, and he immediately stops.

"What the fuck was that?" he snaps, his eyes darkening.

"N-nothing," I stutter in response, seeing him nod.

"That's what I fucking thought." he growls, leaning down into the crook of my neck.

His breath fans against my earlobe, causing me to squirm beneath him.

"Keep still." he demands, soon beginning to suck on the spot just below my ear.

It's not sweet like usual, it's hard, sure to leave a dark bruise. He continues doing this, nibbling the sensitive skin on my neck as doing so. It hurts, but I don't dare tell him that.

"I'm going to make sure everyone knows you're mine, nobody else's." he murmurs into my ear, unbuttoning my jeans and easing the zipper down.

My jeans are soon ripped off my long legs, thrown to the ground carelessly. My uncomfortably tight boxers are left on and I watch as he bites his lip, taking in the sight in front of him. I reach for the hem of his shirt, but he quickly takes my hand away.

"Mmm, no sweetie. You'll do what I tell you to do, understood?" he says, a grin spreading across his eager face.

I nod, watching him take his shirt off much too slowly. It almost makes me whimper, but I know better than to do that. He slowly slides his pants down his legs and I stare at his noticeable bulge. Immediately he climbs back onto me, his legs on either side of my abdomen. Our clothed erections brush against each other, the action being repeated as Joey swivels his hips around. His lips graze against my own and I long for his kiss.

"You want more, baby?" he asks, an innocent look on his face. I nod my head.

He smirks, dipping his head down and flicking his tongue against my hard nipple. His other hand reaches for the other nipple, rubbing against it roughly. I try to swallow down my moans, but a tiny groan escapes my lips. He notices this, taking his hand off my nipple and placing it over top of my mouth.

"Shh." he says, trailing his finger slowly down my abdomen, stopping just above the waistband of my underwear.

He traces circles around happy trail with his index finger, my breathing becoming heavy. I'm achingly hard, but Joey pretends not to notice. His hand gently brushes against my erection, and I crave the feeling. He begins tracing the outline of my dick through the material covering it, a muffled moan escaping my lips. He ignores it, sliding his fingers underneath the waistband and sliding them down roughly. He soon takes his own off, throwing them to the ground.

I see Joey reach over to my bedside table, pulling out a condom and some lube. He tears open the foil packet, sliding the condom onto his hard member before applying a generous amount of lube onto it. I watch as he strokes his erection, making sure the lube is spread all around.

"Spread your legs," he demands, and I oblige.

He gets closer and I feel his hard flesh rub against my hole gently. I swallow loudly, watching as he smirks at me. Suddenly, he pushes forcefully inside of me without any warning. I cry out in pain, Joey looking down at me with a slightly concerned look on his face.

"Shh, it'll be okay," he whispers, beginning to pound in and out of me.

It stings at first, his fingernails digging into my chest as he thrusts deep into me. The feeling becomes pleasurable as he continues to thrust into me. He rakes his fingers across my chest, red marks being left there as evidence.

"Do you want to touch yourself?" he asks, beads of sweat covering his forehead. I nod and he grins, shaking his head.

"Too bad baby. You must wait."

I groan, causing him to frown at me before continuing to pound into my throbbing hole. I dismiss the urge to touch my still achingly hard cock, grabbing a fistful of my bedsheets and gripping onto them tightly.

"Oh babe. You're so fucking tight," he growls, continuing to pound into me. His hand still covers my mouth, until he suddenly uncovers it.

"I want you to scream my fucking name, Danny." he whispers, causing goosebumps to rise along my skin.

He pounds into me again, causing me to scream out in pleasure.

"Yes Joey!" I moan loudly, my next door neighbours sure to hear, but I don't care.

He suddenly grabs ahold of my arms from under my armpits, pulling me off the bed before he lays down onto his back, still inside of me. My erection rests against his abdomen, causing a heavenly friction.

"Ride me baby," he says, and I begin moving my hips in tight circles, watching as he screws his eyes shut in pleasure.

I repeat the action multiple times before I feel him bucking his keeps beneath me, his thrusts meeting up with my movements.

"Fuck yes, baby." he moans, thirsting vigorously.

I feel his nails dig into my back as he rakes them down painfully. I scream out in both pleasure and pain.

"J-Joey, I'm close." I yell out, seeing him nod.

"Joey!" I let go, white ribbons cascading across his chest. He finishes right after into the condom, pulling me off of him and sliding the condom off, throwing it in the trash.

"Holy shit," he says breathlessly, collapsing beside me.

"Agreed." I say, resting my head on his chest.

(a/n: I'm sorry if I worried any of you last night. I did some things I probably shouldn't have done, but whatever...)