Chapter 27

Joey's POV

I stumble up the stairs, heading up to Daniel's apartment, when I run into the last person I wanted to see. Christian.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he snarls, glaring down at me.

I chuckle coldly. "I think the real question is why are you here?"

"I guess you'll just have to go up there and see your boyfriend and he can tell you why," he smirks, winking at me before storming past me.

Anger builds inside of me and my blood boils. I swear to go if he did anything to my poor Danny I will kill him. I begin taking the stairs two at a time, soon reaching the hallway. The walk from then on seems to take hours, but it's only seconds before I reach his door. Knocking lightly, I begin to feel more and more nauseous as the seconds tick by.

Daniel opens the door, looking exhausted. Once he realizes it's me, he takes in my appearance.

"Joey? What happened?" he asks frantically, grabbing ahold of me and taking me into his cozy apartment. He faces me, sniffing around before asking. "Are you drunk?"

"It doesn't matter," I snap, shaking my head. His eyes widen and I see his lip begin to tremble.

I'm quick to comfort him. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to snap at you," I apologize, taking my hand and cupping his cheek. I lean my head in, attaching our lips. He kisses me back immediately, wrapping his arms around my torso and pulling me closer.

"Can I stay the night?" I ask once our lips detach.

"But we have classes tomorrow," he replies, and I brush it off.

"We can still make it to classes, Mr. Goody-two-shoes." I slur playfully. He smirks, pulling me in for another kiss.

"Of course you can stay the night," he whispers into my ear. I smirk and watch as he grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me towards the bedroom.

"I know doing this would be considered taking advantage of your drunken state, buuuuuut," he says, pushing me down onto the bed and climbing on top of me.

"I'm a very needy boy," he whispers, and I almost don't recognize the boy on top of me. A week ago, he wouldn't of ever said these words to me, let alone take full control. It concerns me slightly, but my hormones get the best of me.

"As am I," I reply, crashing my lips onto his.

(a/n: smut next chapter (((;;;;;)