Chapter 19

Daniel's POV

He hesitates for a moment, before I feel his tip touch my hole.

"It'll hurt a little bit, baby, okay? Just tell me if you want me to stop," He says calmly, rubbing my back. I nod, soon feeling the tip of his penis enter me.

I gasp, feeling my eyes beginning to water. He pauses a brief moment before pushing a little more into me, causing me to grab ahold of my blankets, gripping onto them tightly.

"Are you okay?" He asks, continuing to rub my back. I hesitate before nodding my head, feeling him push in a little more.

"Tell me when you want me to move, okay?" He whispers, placing a kiss on my cheek. I wait a moment, soon feeling adjusted to his size.

"Move," I almost demand, desperate for the pleasure. He obliges, and I feel him slowly slide out of me, sliding back in immediately.

I wince, whimpering quietly. A tear rolls down my cheek and he notices, immediately wiping it with his thumb.

"We can stop if it's too much," I hear him say, and I shake my head.

"No. I'm ready for this. Please, just do it," I plead, immediately feeling him thrust into me.

He begins repeating the action, gradually getting deeper with each thrust. The pain begins easing, slowly - but surely - turning to pleasure. I let out a small moan, feeling Joey grab onto my erection. He glides his thumb along my slit, wiping it free of pre-cum. The small action causing me to let out a loud groan, gripping onto the sheets tighter as he begins thrusting into me faster.

"Holy fuck, Danny. So fucking tight," He growls, grabbing ahold of my hair and tugging slightly. I moan in response as he begins stroking my throbbing dick, matching his thrusts with his strokes.

"Oh my God, Joey," I moan loudly as he begins thrusting into me faster.

Without any warning, he flips me over so I'm laying on my back. He lifts me, laying down on his back as he does so. I'm on top of him, his penis still inside of me, wondering what I'm supposed to do.

"I want you to touch yourself for me, okay?" He growls, grabbing ahold of my butt. I nod, grabbing ahold of my erection and stroking it. He moans and watches me intently before giving me more instruction.

"Okay, now I want you to move your hips up and down," He instructs, and I oblige.

I gasp, his erection completely filling me and causing the most intense pleasure I've ever felt. I repeat the action over and over again, both of us panting messes.

"Oh god, Danny. Ride that cock," He moans, arching his back. I begin pumping my dick faster, moaning uncontrollably.

The intense pleasure I'm feeling takes over my body and I know I'm close.

"I'm close, Joey," I moan loudly.

"Me too," He groans, screwing his eyes shut before I feel him finish inside the condom. I finish right after, my cum leaving white streaks along his abdomen. He pulls me off of him, laying me beside him. He slides the condom off, throwing it in the trash bin beside my bed.

"Was that okay?" I ask sheepishly, watching as his eyes widen at me.

"Oh god yes, Daniel. Best I've ever had," He replies, making my cheeks flush.

"I'm just going to clean myself off, then I'll be right back," He says, standing up and walking to my bathroom. He walks back in shortly after, his torso clean.

"So, how was it?" He asks me, laying beside me.

"Best I've ever had," I mock him, causing him to hit my shoulder playfully.

"I'm the first you've ever had," He says, smiling. "And I hope to be the last."

I grin, placing a kiss on his forehead before we both fall into a deep slumber.

(a/n: yum)