Chapter 28(real)

Joey's POV

Our kiss deepens with lust. Daniel has taken full control, but I won't allow it. I put my hands on his shoulders, flipping him around so I'm straddling him. He smirks at me, his eyes filling with want. I smirk back, dipping my head down and peppering soft kisses along his prominent jawline. My hands reach the hem of his tight shirt, sliding it up his long torso as he lifts his arms up voluntarily. I intake a sharp breath at the sight in front of me, leaning my head down and placing small love bites along his naked torso.

"I want everyone to know you're fucking mine," I growl, placing my hands on his chest before sucking on the spot just beneath his jawline, sure to leave a mark.

I can hear his breath quickening as I trail my finger down his abdomen, inching closer to the button on his skinny jeans. I pop the button on his jeans, sliding the zipper down before taking his jeans off his long legs. His boxers are tight against his hardening member and I'm quick to slide my fingers underneath the waistband, sliding them down. His now completely hard erection pops up, resting against his lower abdomen.

"I love how hard I can make you, baby," I mutter, licking my lips as I run my fingers along his toned v-line.

"T-Touch me," he stutters, and I smirk at him.

I grip onto his long length, stroking it slowly. He let's out a low groan, leaning his head back in ecstacy. I soon replace my hand with my mouth, wrapping my lips around his hard member. I begin to suck him slowly, rubbing his balls with my thumb.

"Oh g-god, Joey," He moans, grabbing ahold of my messy hair, tugging slightly.

I begin sucking faster, feeling his grip on my hair grow tighter. I flick my tongue against his slit, tasting the pre-cum. He bucks his hips in an effort to fill up my mouth with him. I quickly go all the way down on him, swirling my head around his shaft as I take him in and out of my mouth. His perfect lips are formed in an 'o' shape and his eyes are focused on me sucking his dick.

He grabs my head, pushing me even further down and holding me there as his eyes widen.

"Oh Joey," He moans loudly and I look up at him with innocent eyes. He makes direct eye contact with me before screwing his eyes shut.

"I'm c-close," he stammers, gripping onto my hair tighter. I take him out of my mouth, immediately gripping onto him. I pump him quickly, aiming at my chest. He let's out one final moan before coming all over my chest.

It drips down my torso and I see him watch intently. I collapse beside him, wrapping my arm around his shoulder. Those three words are on the tip of my tongue, so before I can think, I say them.

"I love you, Daniel." I state, looking over at him. He looks shocked at first, but soon smiles.

"I love you too, Joey."

(a/n: I think my mom is implying that I suck dick...SOS.)