Chapter 14

Daniel's POV

I invite Christian in. No matter how much I just want to punch him, I can't as long as he has something important to tell me.

"What about him? How the hell do you even know him?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh Daniel, we go way back. He's not who you think he is," Christian explains, causing me to scoff.

"And how do you know what I think about him?" I ask, and he shrugs. "Exactly, you don't."

"Look, I don't know how you're associated with him. I don't know if he's your boyfriend or your friend or maybe even your fuck buddy," He begins, and I flinch at his words. "But he is not, and I repeat not who you think he is."

"How would you know? How do you even know who he is?" I scoff, raising my eyebrow.

He sighs before responding. "Well, if you really want to know. I met him a little while before we broke up. He picked up on the fact that I was unhappy with my relationship and desperate for sex, so he targeted me. He used me for his own pleasure, as if I was his toy. He knew I had a boyfriend, but he didn't care. Little did I know, he had one too. His name was Preston. When he found out what was going on, he threatened to tell you. I begged and pleaded, but eventually I gave up. I went to a party one night with Joey, which Preston happened to be at. I, being the stupid guy I am, accidentally left my phone there. I didn't realize I had, so I went right back to my apartment with Joey. We were in the middle of- you know- when I heard a knock on the door. I assumed it was my roommate, he always felt the need to knock even though it was his place too.

"I told him to come in, and I just continued doing what I was doing. Before I knew it, you swung open my door." He finishes, his face red.

My mouth is hanging open and I am speechless. "That doesn't explain the text I got."

He nods. "Right, the text was sent by Preston, because he knew what we would be up to. I should've never done that, I'm so sorry Dan."

I brush him off, focusing on the most important part. "So...that guy I saw you with, was Joey?" I ask, my voice breaking. A look of guilt and sympathy takes over his face.

"Yes."

(a/n: MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD, AND THEY'RE LIKE

I'm lactose intolerant!!!!! *runs away screaming*)