Chapter 34

Joey's POV

My blood begins to boil as I clench my fists.

"He what?" I growl, watching as tears begin to form in his now sad eyes.

"He k-ki-" he stutters, but I interrupt him.

"I fucking heard you!" I snap, beginning to pace the room. "And you fucking let him?"

He begins shaking his head frantically, waving his hands around. "N-No, Joey! I pushed him off I swear!"

I shake my head, dumbfounded. He fucking kissed my boyfriend? I can't fucking believe this. Why was Christian here in the first place? I stop pacing, suddenly the pieces of this puzzle all fit together. Christian running into me on the stairs, flashing me that devilish smirk. It all makes sense now. My legs carry me closer to Daniel, pinning him up against the wall.

"Daniel I'm going to ask you a question and I need you to be completely honest," I begin, my words slow with anger. He nods meekly and I see him swallow.

"Are you cheating on me with Christian?"

(a/n: Ooooooh! This chapter is short, only because I need to build up towards what's going to happen next. I don't know when the next update will be because I've been struggling with some personal issues lately. Maybe I'll update later tonight, just for fun :::))