Chapter 18 (Fr tho)

Daniel's POV

I gently lay down on my bed, Joey laying directly on top of me. He hesitates before leaning down and kissing me, running his hands up and down my torso. His fingers grasp the hem of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. Goosebumps cover my skin as he places soft kisses along my jawline and neck, stopping suddenly to pull off his own shirt.

I feel his hand reach down to the button on my jeans, popping it open and slipping my jeans down my legs. He throws them to the side, soon taking his own off.

Almost immediately, his lips connect to mine once again. This time, the kiss is filled with lust and need, me running my fingers through his messy hair. He begins grinding down onto me, causing me to groan into the kiss. He repeats the action multiple times again before I feel his fingers slip under the waistband of my boxers. I lift my hips just the slightest bit so he can remove them, my erection popping out and resting against my lower abdomen. He looks at it greedily, quickly taking his boxers off, them joining mine on the floor.

Our bodies slam together, him straddling me. Both of our hard erections are rubbed together, the friction causing uncontrollable moans to escape our lips. Our bodies are disconnected suddenly, causing me to whimper slightly.

I see him reach into my bedside table drawer, pulling out some lube and a condom. I gulp quietly. He puts a generous amount on his fingers, telling me to lay with my bum up in the air. I do as told, and soon feel one of his fingers slide into me. I gasp, not even adjusting before he places yet another finger in.

"Oh God, Joey," I moan, grabbing ahold of my sheets.

He pumps his fingers in and out slowly at first, slowly becoming more vigorous. I groan loudly, gripping the sheets tighter and tighter. His fingers slip out of me, and I turn to look at him. He's ripping the condom package open, soon sliding it onto his member. He grabs the lube, applying some to his erection. He looks over at me, smiling.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asks cautiously, placing his hand over mine. I nod, smiling back at him.

"Positive."

(a/n: Joey tops...? Hmm...we all know that's not how it really goes ;;;;;;)