Chapter 11

Joey's POV

The real reason I flipped out on Daniel is because I feel the same way. I'm scared of my feelings towards him, having never felt this way about anyone in my entire twenty years of life. This may have started out as a bet, but it's not just that anymore. I've even fucking begged Sawyer for more time because I know Daniel's not ready, and I'm really starting to like him.

"Joey, what the fuck is your issue? You look like a sad puppy." Cat says beside me, a cigarette between her fingers.

"Mind your own fucking business." I snap, snatching the cigarette from her, putting it between my lips. She smirks, raising her eyebrow.

"What?" I grumble, throwing the cigarette to the ground and squishing it underneath my boot.

"It's about Daniel, I know it is." She remarks, sliding closer to me.

"You don't know shit." I spit, causing her grin to widen. "Go the hell away."

She stands up, putting her hands on her hips.

"Fine." She snaps before storming off.

I chuckle to myself at how angry she got, but quickly my smile fades as I see someone familiar walking towards me.

"Oh shit." I whisper to myself, standing up and beginning to walk inside of the frat house.

"I don't think so, Graceffa!" the all-too-familiar voice booms in the distance.

My walk soon turns into a slow jog as I hurriedly find an empty room, locking the door.

"I know you're in there. Get out here you sick bastard!" the voice on the other side of the door yells, and it takes all the courage in me to walk up to the door, opening it slowly. The familiar boy stands there in all his glory.

"It's been a while." I whisper as his glare slowly softens.

"Yes, yes it has."

(a/n: I'm just listening to Troye Sivan and blocking out all the haters...aka my bitchy af sister who thinks she is the queen.)