Chapter 33

I just wanted to say before I start this chapter that I plan on this story being at least 60 chapters, if not more. I already have a plan on how it's going to end, I just need to lead up to that. Enjoy the chapter!

Daniel's POV

I sit at my kitchen table alone, slowly picking at my salad. My head is placed in the palm of my hand as I pout. I know Joey couldn't help that he had to leave, but I can't help but feel sorry for myself. What did he have to do that was so important? Did he somehow find out about the kiss Christian and I shared? I sigh, taking a bite out of my food. As I'm about to go to my room, there's a knock on the door. I rush over, opening it.

"Daniel!" Joey exclaims, lunging at me and enveloping me into a strong hug.

"I thought you had to be somewhere?" I murmur into his hair.

"I wasn't there for long. After all, you're much more important." he say, pulling out of the hug and crashing his lips onto mine.

His hand finds its way to my hair, pulling on it gently. I fight the moan that wants to escape my lips. He smirks into the kiss, poking his tongue against my lips, asking for entrance. I allow it, our tongues dancing together sloppily. He pulls away, allowing us to catch our breath. I feel the pit of guilt begin to grow, and I can't hold it in any longer.

"Joey," I whisper, pulling him close to me.

"Hmm?" he asks, placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"There's something you should know," I begin, watching as he pulls away and looks at me.

"What is it, babe?" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Christian kissed me."

(a/n: sorry for the shitty ass chapter. I felt like updating, but I'm not in the best place in my life right now so I wasn't completely focused. I promise the next update will be better.)