Chapter 25

Christian's POV

I walk to the door, knocking lightly. It opens almost immediately, Daniel standing there. His smile drops and he rolls his eyes.

"What now?" He asks, raising his eyebrows. I push past him, entering the apartment.

"You have to break up with that Justin guy or whatever his name is." I snap.

"His name is Joey," He growls, his eyes growing dark. "And I'm not breaking up with him, I love him."

I roll my eyes, running my fingers through my hair.

"You don't love him, Daniel! You don't even know who he is!" I yell, raising my arms.

"And what do you know, Christian? The only thing you know is how to be a slut!" He screams, his face turning red.

I flinch at his words. "I obviously know a lot more than you, Danny boy."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"He's a fuckboy, Dan. He's not interested in being in a relationship. He's fucking using you," I snap, stepping closer to him. He steps back, running into the wall.

"You don't know anything," He says lowly, his eyes growing darker by the second.

I step even closer to him, pinning him against the wall.

"I know lots of things, Daniel," I chuckle lightly. "And one of those things is that I love you."

I say before crashing my lips onto his.

(a/n: I only updated bc I'm sick and tired of everyone bugging me and asking me what's wrong. I'm going through stuff that I don't want every fucking person to know about. All you need to know is I'm not doing good and I am basically done with life at this point. I really don't know how much longer I can take this...)