Chapter 9

Daniel's POV

The few minutes it took for Joey to get to my place felt like hours. But once he opens the door, our lips immediately crash together.

"I've missed you," He growls into the kiss, causing shivers to run through my body.

"It's only been one day," I say breathlessly, kissing him immediately after.

"Twenty-four hours without touching you. I'm surprised I didn't explode," He whispers, popping the buttons on my shirt and throwing the item to the ground.

My hands find their way to the hem of his t-shirt, yanking it off. I carelessly throw it to the ground, joining mine. Jumping up, he wraps his legs around my hips. Without breaking the kiss, we walk to my bedroom, me collapsing onto my back.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now." He growls into my ear, unzipping my pants and sliding them down my legs, tossing them aside.

I immediately harden at his dirty words. He notices this, smirking before sliding my boxers down my legs.

"I love the affect I have on you, babe." He mutters, flipping me over so I lay on my stomach.

"I want to finger your tight little asshole until you fucking scream my name." Joey remarks loudly, slowly beginning to kiss my back.

I feel his rough hand grab ahold of my butt, squeezing gently. My whole body tingles at the feeling. Before I can comprehend what he's doing, he slips a finger inside of me.

"Oh god yes," I moan loudly as he slowly pumps his finger in and out.

Suddenly, he slips another finger in, earning many moans from me. He begins pumping his fingers faster and faster, suddenly grabbing ahold of my throbbing erection and stroking it slowly. I almost scream in pleasure, grabbing a strong hold on my bed sheets. His pumping becomes even more vigorous and I feel myself getting closer as his grip on my erection becomes tighter.

"Come for me, Danny." He whispers in my ear, causing me to moan loudly before releasing all over my bed sheets.

He removes his hand from my now softening erection and his fingers from my hole, helping me remove my soiled bed sheets.

"You were so fucking hot," Joey says to me, winking. A blush creeps upon my cheeks as I look to the ground.

We collapse onto my bed, his hand resting on my thigh.

"Joey," I begin, dreading the conversation we were about to have.

"Yes?" He replies, looking up at me.

"I think I may be starting to like you."

(a/n: sorry if it's absolutely terrible, it's almost 2am here, but I can't sleep so I thought I'd write. I'm crying for unknown reasons rn and I just can't manage to stop.)