Chapter 10(chill bruh)

Daniel's POV

We lay here in silence for a few minutes after I tell him. The tension is so thick you can almost see it.

"Daniel, you know I don't want any type of commitment." Joey remarks, sitting up. My heart breaks just the slightest bit at his harsh words, but I try and play it cool.

"I-I know," I stutter, sinking down lower into my bed. "I just thought-"

"You thought nothing." He snaps, standing up and pulling his pants up his legs. "I don't date, Danny boy."

"Oh...okay." I mumble, standing up out of my bed and beginning to put on my clothes.

I feel like my heart was yanked out of my chest and stepped on, shattering into a million pieces. Sure, I knew what we had wasn't more than sexual pleasure, but I thought maybe I had a chance. I thought maybe he would admit there was something more between us. But no, he's completely and utterly in it just for the sex.

"Look, I'm sorry. But I thought we agreed no getting attached." He says, looking into my eyes. His eyes aren't soft and kind like mine, no, they're dark. Full of secrets and mystery.

"Yeah whatever. Just leave." I snap, pointing towards my door. He tenses, nodding as he walks to my door, slamming it closed on the way out. I hear him curse loudly, stomping down the hall.

I feel tears threatening to spill, and I let them. All I wanted was to know someone wanted me, but I guess that's too much to ask.

(a/n: sorry for the very short chapter, it's kind of a filler for what's coming next ;)))))))))))))))))