Chapter 8

Daniel's POV

After that evening, Joey and I started meeting up regularly to satisfy our...sexual needs. He made it very clear that this was strictly a "friends with benefits" type of thing, which kind of hurt me, but it's okay. We haven't had full on sex yet, I think he at least respects that I'm not ready for that yet, but we're getting there.

It was a Saturday evening. Hope wasn't home, so I called Joey. He answered on the second ring, which was weird for him.

"Hey sexy," He answered in his usual cocky tone. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. Calm down, Daniel. You're not allowed to get attached.

"Hey," I replied casually, taking a seat on my large sofa.

"Wanna meet up tonight?" He asks, and on the other end I can hear a door close, indicating he's changing location. I struggle to hold in my giggles.

"Yeah. I mean, if you want." I fumble over my words, playing with the string on my sweater. I hear him chuckle on the other line before he replies.

"Fuck yeah I do. Who could resist you?" He says, and even though I can't see him, I know he's smirking.

"My place?" I say, more as a question than a statement.

"I'll be there in ten," He states before hanging up the phone.

I couldn't help but feel excited at the thought of Joey coming over. His touch is electrifying. His lips chapped, hands calloused. The way his mouth always tastes of skittles and his lips of cherry. Stop, Daniel. You shouldn't be thinking this way. My subconscious adds, reminding me not to get attached.

I know I shouldn't feel this way, but every time he leaves, my heart aches. I want him around me all the time. I want to be the one he calls his. This whole setup isn't working for me anymore, because I've broken one of the rules.

I've fallen for Joey Graceffa.

(a/n: no, I've decided not to take a break. I love you guys way too much. After hours of thinking about everything and talking to people, I've realized some things. People do care. You guys care. I couldn't thank you enough for your kind comments and support. I love you all!! xx)