Chapter 3

Daniel's POV

I followed Shane to a group of people sitting on the floor. There were two guys and two girls already over there, chatting among themselves.

"Guys! I found someone," Shane announces once we're right beside them. They all turn to look at me, one of the girls wave at me as the others ignore me.

"This is Cat, Meghan, Sawyer, and Joey." Shane introduces everyone, pointing to each person as he introduces them. One boy in familiar catches my eye, Joey. He looks angry, his gaze cold and hard. His eyes are hypnotic. He catches me looking and snorts.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He remarks, causing me to blush a bright red. Cocky bastard.

"Joey, stop. You're embarrassing him." Meghan scolds before smiling at me.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't catch your name," Shane says, trying to ignore Joey.

"Daniel. Daniel Preda." I reply, seeing Joey whisper something in Sawyer's ear, causing them to smirk at each other.

"Well, Daniel. Let's get started." Shane says while clapping his hands together. I sit in between Meghan and Shane, considering they're the only ones here being nice.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Shane asks, looking around the circle. Sawyer and Joey exchange glances before Sawyer speaks up.

"Me," He says, making direct eye contact with me. I shudder under his gaze. He smiles at me, but it isn't comforting at all.

"Daniel, truth or dare." He says, and I gulp.

"Uh truth." I reply, way too quickly. Joey snickers and I try and ignore him.

"When did you lose your virginity?" He asks confidently. Everyone looks at me and I feel an intense blush creeping up my cheeks.

"I-I um-" I stutter, trying to find the right words to say.

"Don't tell me you're still a virgin," Sawyer says, a smirk forming on his face. I don't answer and Sawyer begins laughing hysterically. "You are!"

I see Joey laughing along with him and a smirk forming on Cat's face. Meghan looks at me with concerned eyes and Shane's face is covered by his hand.

"You guys are so fucking immature." Shane suddenly snaps and everyone goes silent.

"Woah, Shane. We were kidding. Chill out," Sawyer says, a smirk taking over his face immediately once he's done talking.

"Look, I should go," I say in a quiet tone, feeling eyes on me as I stand and walk out of the room. Hope is nowhere to be found, but all I want to do is go home.

I walk outside, the fresh air calming me as I take a seat on the grass. I can't believe they did that, made a fool out of me. I feel so stupid. I should've listened to Hope, but then again, she should have stayed.

(a/n: poor danyulllll.)