From the corner of my eyes, I saw her narrow her eyes at my order which it was slightly amusing and interesting. I drag them to one spot to spar. The elders have taken their post and group to work with and usually I just watch or spar with some werewolves that I see a potential to be either the pack warriors or the pack hunters. The pack warriors are the people who responsible to protect the pack and our perimeter from any intruder while the pack hunters are the members that work to track and hunt rogue.

I turn around and look directly at her beautiful grey eyes. My blood burn and hummed, calling for her blood to bind us together but I hold it down, for now. "Let's see what you got, Selyen." I blink. I didn't mean to call her name out loud but her name came out from my mouth just right and she shivered slightly when I pronounce her name.

Adrian nods in approve at the small reaction but damn it, I don't have time for it. "Elai, you're up against her." I said through my teeth.

My wolf growl in my head but I was curious how strong she is against one of my best pack hunters. Elai smirk and crack his knuckles. "Yes, Alpha." He said and walk toward her like he's going to beat her to death.

You moron! Adrian roared in my head. Call him off, now! Clearly he doesn't like any male werewolf near our mate.

No. I want to see her fight. I said and recalling the way she pushed, punched and kicked my men when they surrounded her yesterday.

I watch her fixes her eyes on Elai's movement on high alert. She looked calm and there was a small light of challenge in her eyes as she eyed her opponent.

"I promise I'll go easy on you, new girl." He winked and I was half way to pull his eyes out for flirting with her.

She didn't look scare and instead she was half smiling and shook her head as if to say 'Don't be'.

Elai gave out a short warning growl and shot out toward her like a bullet. Selyen move forward too to meet his attack and the very last moment she duck down from Elai's dangerous fist and swing her elbow to his open belly. But Elai was fast enough to dodge backward and give a front kick. Yet Selyen move with equal speed as Elai and she slide back and block his kick.

Elai didn't stop or pause as he launch forward again with his speed and she swirl to one side to dodge but Elai caught her wrist tightly. She gave out a short snarl before she twisted her hand, breaking free from his strong hold and palm his chest with one hell of strong hand. The impact from the force of her hand was really strong enough to make him stumbled a few feet back.

Elai looked surprise or should I say the pack who are now watching this match look surprised at her amazing strength and coordination. Being a male wolf cause Elai to growl in anger. Selyen's grey eyes glow in faint silver as she ready for another attack.

Elai lunged on four and manage to tackle her down. I almost step in to stop them but again I stopped myself and watch. She have her hands one on his neck and the other one holding one of his hands from clawing her face. Elai's other hand was gripping on her right shoulder where I remember her wound from yesterday but she didn't flinch at the pain. In lightning speed, she managed to slip one of her long legs free from Elai legs and slips it right between her and his chest before she twist and hook her leg at one side of his waist and rolled over, freeing herself from Elai's cage.

Now she was on four with her eyes burn in pure silver.

I was mesmerized with her movements and her burning eyes. Most of the pack members gasp at her quickness. Elai is one of the top 5 best pack hunters in this pack and to see his opponent slip right under his hold was a huge shock to us. I never seen that movement before in my life.

Elai snarl at her in frustration as Selyen keep her eyes dagger at him. This time she take the first move to attack by running on her hands and legs. Elai stand and wait as she leap into the air toward him. I saw his hands set and ready to grab her shoulders or arms at the right moment and slam her to the ground. In a short second, he stepped forward to grab her but at the same time, Selyen change her direction and duck, missing Elai hands just a few inches and land right in front of him.

With great speed, she was on her feet again and standing behind him and kick at the back of his knee to lose his balance. Elai was on his knees with one of her arms around his neck, choking him and the other one ready to sink and stab into his back if he move an inch.

Elai was smart enough to know the risk and didn't move a muscle.

Everyone was stunned at her actions and start to whisper about her magnificent skills. Adrian was admiring and approving her skills and speedness. The way she move was flawless and quick like she was born with, born to be one of us.

She is prefect as our Luna, mute or not. Adrian said. I didn't say anything as I stare at her. Ruby was right, she is not weak as I thought she was. But a skillful person like her should never leave her pack. Is her Alpha stupid and blind enough to let his best fighter leave the pack? How can't he see how strong and fast and skillful she was in combat? She can be very useful in protecting the pack's safety.

Slowly, her hand lose and she stepped away from Elai. Her breathing was slightly irregular and her hair was in a hot wild mess as she look at her surrounding before she meet my eyes. Her silvers eyes slowly dim as if she was hiding her wolf or her true identity back.

I don't know what to say as I made my way toward her, other than claiming her and mark her right now. But the unanswered questions hang between us and I need to know every detail about her, staring with which pack she come from.

I stopped 2 feet away from her and her wild rose scent filled my heart and soul. It was mouthwatering and I steady myself before I'll expose who she is to me in front of my pack. It's not a problem since she has gain a reputation with her amazing fighting skills but I'm not sure if my pack can accept that she actually mute.

Adrian growl. Don't give me that bullshit again, Ian. Mute or not she is the only one fit and equal to us both.

Well he's right about that and yes, I'm proud to have her but I don't like any secrecy and doubtfulness hang between us and I know she's hiding her true -self from everyone. Meeting her eyes, I say. "No one can beat my best pack hunters. No one." My feet, like it have its own brain took a step forward until we are a foot apart. She's a foot shorter than me and I found myself liking the view as I loomed over her. I could hear her heart beat skips at our closeness and her scent was strong especially when she is sweating and my hands shook on my sides, desperately wanted to wrap my hands around her and sink my face between her neck and shoulder and inhale her heaven scent. God help me as I could feel the mate pull tangle us even more into a tight knot.

I held her eyes as I say, "Like it or not, you are going to join my pack. I'll bargain with your Alpha if I have too."

Her eyes widen in surprised like she didn't believe the demand that coming from me and I couldn't help but to feel pleased when her cheeks slightly turn into shades of faint pink. But I also caught a small anger and frustration in those pretty eyes. I see some regrets too; probably regret that she accidentally stumbled into my territory and regret that she's not escaping now. My guess about her hiding something from me increase but I don't see her as a rogue's spy anymore. No, I see a woman with power and strength and her own personnel mission. Very personnel mission.

*Hey guys! Thanks for reading this book. And for those who vote, thank you so much for voting. I really appreciate it.
P.s Sorry for bad grammar mistakes*