"Ugh, what time is it?" Vanessa asked, waking up.

"4:38am" I say.

She groans and covers her face with her pillow.

I throw on some leggings and a sweater then put my hair up in a messy bun.

"C'mon Vanessa. I'm leaving today."

"Please don't remind me." Eventually she gets out of bed and gets ready herself. After I apply my makeup I grab my bags and bring them downstairs.

A few minutes later Vanessa comes downstairs and we all eat in silence.

Around 5:15 we go out to the car and head to the airport.

We go through baggage check and all that, then we head to the chairs and wait for our plane to be called.

Vanessa and I were currently FaceTiming the boys.

"I can't believe you're leaving." Sam frowns.

"I know me either. It's going to be so different. Like, I've never met these people, ever, and now I have to live with them. Mom says they have a boy my age so I hope that does something."

"Ooh, maybe you'll fall in love!" Vanessa says laughing. The boys join in too.

"Probably not."

"Flight 737 to Los Angeles now boarding"

"That's us." My mom says getting up.

Our laughter fades and I say my goodbyes to the boys.

We hang up and Vanessa looks at me with tears in her eyes. But that's okay cause I think I'm already crying.

"Goodbye El, I'll miss you. I can't believe you're really leaving." She says choking back a sob.

"Goodbye V, I'll miss you too."

"Call me if you meet anyone famous."

I laugh quietly with tears still blurring my vision. "Doubt it."

We both laugh and I give her a really big hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I take one long look at her then turn on my heels and walk after my mom.

After going through security I look back at her and wave.

I turn back around and give the lady my ticket.

+

Damn.

LA is hot.

As soon as we get out of the airport my mom calls a cab.

She gives him the address of what I'm assuming is Libby's house.

A few minutes later we arrive at this beautiful house.

There's a lovely garden that expands over one third of the front lawn. There's bay window's and a front porch with a couch swing off to the side.

My mom and I walk up the porch and ring the door bell.

A women that looks to be in her forties opens the door and a wide smile grows onto her face at the sight of me and my mother.

"Jessica!"

"Libby!"

They embrace each other in a hug and start chatting.

"Oh this is my daughter Elena." My mom says pushing me forward.

"Hello, I'm Libby!"

"Elena." I hold my hand out to shake but she grabs it and pulls me into a hug.