~You help him get ready for a photoshoot(G)~

@fontez

"GRAYSON!" I hear being called out as I apply my fifth layer of lipstick.

I was doing a job where I had to kiss all over a boy for a photoshoot, I wasn't complaining, I get to kiss all over a cute boy for $140, I'll do it for free honestly.

"Ok, Adrianne, are you ready?" The man asks.

"Yup." I say popping the 'p'

He nods and leads me over to the boy who I was kissing all over.

"Adrianne, this is Grayson."

He turns around and I was amazed at his beauty, he had a jaw that could cut right through a wall, his eyes were a gorgeous shade of brown, and his body was amazing.

"Hi, I'm Grayson." He smiles.

His voice was so deep and sexy, and his smile, just kill me.

"Hi, I'm Adrianne. I'll be kissing your body." I laugh a little.

"I think I'll enjoy it." He says.

I feel heat rise to my cheeks and I put my head down a little, smiling.

"Ok you kids, go in there and get ready." The man says.

Wait, what? I thought we were doing out here? Oh well, it'll be more fun now.

Grayson walks into a room and I follow, he closes the door and locks it.

"We're alone now." He said, holding my waist.

"Yeah, I guess I'll get going." I say.

"Go ahead." He smirks.

I start to place little kisses on his stomach and pecks, the lipstick was barely showing up.

"Ugh, I think I'm gonna have to be a bit rough." I say kinda quietly.

"I was hoping you'd say that." He whispers.

He pulls me closer to him, causing our lips to crash together. Our lips moved in sync as we made out for a little while, we moved to the couch in the room and I moved my way down to his neck.

"Adrianne." He moans out.

I smirk as I work my way down to his abs, I place a few rough kisses on his pecks and abs, gaining a moan each time I did.

"That's it, it's my turn now." He says.

He grabs my butt and flips us over so now he was on top, I see him stare at my top, which was only a tank top.

"Why don't we get this off?" He smirks.

He quickly pulls of my shirt and stares at my breasts.

"Beautiful." He breaths out.

He starts to kiss my neck and down to my beasts, leaving little love bites. He tugs on my shorts as a signal to remove them, so I do, leaving me in my underwear.

He soon removes his pants, showing his huge bulge trapped in his briefs. He wastes no time and removes his briefs, he slowly slid into me.

"Oh Grayson." I moan.

"Yes Adrianne, moan my name!" He says, dominantly.

He thrusts in and out (hehe the restaurant) of me, I felt a knot in stomach form.

"Gray, I'm about to cum." I moan out.

"Do it babe, cum all over me." He says.

I soon release and he pulls out, his shots go all over my stomach. He wipes it off and helps me up.

"You know, I wondered what a you looked like without a bra." He smirks.

He removed my bra and stares, wide eyed, at my breasts.

He cups one and plays with other, he smiles, looking in my eyes.

I place my hand on his abs and trace his very defined abs.

"Yes!" He says.

I giggle and he lets go of my boobs, I grab my clothes and get dressed. He just threw on his shorts and walked out.

During the photoshoot, it was very obvious that he had a very big boner.

He winks at me as he changes his pose, this kid!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally got one out!!!!! I'm so happy!!! And I hope you are too!!!!!-Kitti outie