~You catch him in a lie(E)~

@Julianaxdolan ❤️❤️

I brushed my long brown hair as I picked out my outfit, I was going out with some friends at the mall. I picked a purple and light pink shirt with a washed out jeans and black vans, I put on some mascara and eyeliner with some light lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and walked into the kitchen to see my boyfriend, Ethan, looking at his phone.

"Hey Eth." I say walking past him.

"Hey Juli baby." He says with a smirk.

"Well, I'm going out. Are you sure you don't wanna come?" I said.

"I'm sure, I'll probably just stay here and chill with Gray or someone." He said.

"Ok, love you." I kissed him on the cheek and walked out.

*Skip ride to mall*

I walked with my friends into a variety of stores, buying clothes, jewelry, makeup and other sorts of things. We walked towards the food court when I saw something that looked suspicious, it looked like Ethan was here with a girl.

"I'll be right back girls." I said to my friends.

I walked over to where they were and looked at his face carefully, it was Ethan.

"Oh your dead." I said to myself.

He turned his head and looked right at me, but he quickly went back to his phone.

"So he's playing this game, well let's do multiplayer Ethan, and let me warn you, I have all the cheat codes." I thought to myself.

*Skip to back home*

I pulled into the driveway and walked inside, I saw Ethan asleep on the couch.

"Wake up." I said loudly banging on the coffee table.

He jumped.

"Hey babe, how was the mall?" He said.

"Oh, why don't you tell me?" I said loudly.

"What? Babe, I was home all day." He said standing up.

"Don't play dumb, I saw you at the food court with another girl." I said.

His eyes widened.

"That w-wasn't me, t-that was Grayson." He stuttered out.

I took out my phone and called Gray.

"Hey Grayson, where were you all day?" I asked him.

"I was home all day." He said.

"Thanks." I hung up.

"Juliana, let me explain." I cut him off.

"No, you lied and you can't fix that. I hope you're happy Ethan, Good bye." I said and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two maybe?-Kitti outie