~He leaves you(E)~

Rosemary ❤️❤️

I walked into the mall with my boyfriend, Ethan, we were here because I needed some new winter clothes. I went through a few stores and saw that I was practically torturing him, so I decided to let him have his fun.

I walked us into a Victoria's Secret, he didn't seem too excited but I know he will. I pick out a few pieces of lingerie along with a few thongs and push-up bras, I walk towards the changing room until I heard Ethan call for me.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry but I gotta go. R/N needs my help with her school project, I love you." He kissed my cheek and ran off.

I looked down at the items in my hand and put them down, I walked out of the store and looked around for anything fun do to. There wasn't much do to so I just chose to go home, I walked out of the mall and I had no other choice but to walk home since Ethan was my ride and my phone was dead.

As I slowly made my way to my house I felt a few raindrops fall on me, it soon started to pick up and start to rain a bit harder. I walked a little faster as the rain picked up, I passed the library. I looked in to see a ton of people reading or studying, as I looked a little closer I saw something that looked suspicious. R/N was particularly close to Ethan, she was rubbing her hands over his chest.

I looked over at the street because I though I heard someone call me, I turned back at at the window and saw the worst sight ever, he was kissing her. I felt like I was going to faint, Why would he do this to me? He said he loved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two? Kitti outie