~He hits you~

Ethan:

I waited as Ethan was on his way back from work, I decided that I was going to be a little extra good tonight. He's seemed a kind of stressed lately so I thought it would be a good idea, I threw on my black lace bra and matching thong along with a white robe.

I heard the door open and close, he usually would say something when he came home but he didn't. I peaked downstairs and made sure it was him, it was.

As I walked down, I made sure he would be able to see my bra so I untied the robe a little.

"Hey babe, I missed you." I said walking over to him.

"Yeah, what is for dinner?" He said blankly.

"Are you hungry? I go something you could eat." I said provocatively.

"Babe, I love you but no. I had a tough day today." He said with sad eyes.

"I can make you feel better if you want." I smirked.

"Babe, not now." He said getting kid of angry.

"But why? I know you're stressed, I just want to make you feel better." I said in a pouty tone.

He looked at me with pure anger, I soon felt a sting on my face, he hit me. It hurt so bad, I just ran up to our room and cried.

Grayson:

"YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING AROUND HERE!!!" I yelled at him for the tenth time.

Grayson had been really lazy these past few weeks, with me being pregnant, I can't do much on my own.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!! I'M TRYING TO WATCH THIS!!!!" He screamed at me.

"NO! YOU NEED TO HELP ME WITH THESE DISHES, MIGHT I REMIND YOU I AM CARRYING YOUR CHILD?"

"I'M WILLING TO BET THAT ISN'T MY CHILD! WITH THE SLUT YOU ARE!!" He yelled.

Ouch, that hurt.

"What?" I say, about to cry.

"You're a slut." He said right to my face.

He then did something I never thought he would do, he punched me in the face. I felt my nose start to bleed, he just sat there with no emotion. I ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, I slid my back down the door and just cried into my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two maybe?-Kitti outie