~You confuse them~

@twiningdolan ❤️❤️

I sat in my boyfriend, Ethan's, room, waiting for him to come back from the kitchen. I was on my phone when I heard the door open, it was Ethan.

"Hey Eth, what took you so long?" I asked.

"I'm Grayson, you really need to figure out who's who." He says with a laugh.

"Oh, sorry" I laugh.

"Anyway, I came here to tell you something." He says.

"Ok, what is it?"

He paused.

"I-I-I like you, a lot." He stuttered out.

I was frozen, I had no feelings for him what so ever. He started to walk closer to me, I tried getting out of the way but he had me cornered. He got a hold of my face, he started to lean in.

"Babe!" I hear Ethan call for me.

"Coming!" I shout back.

I squirmed out of his hold and ran downstairs,I hugged Ethan as soon as I saw him.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted a hug." I say with a small laugh.

For the next three days, I avoided Ethan's house and any situation that I would be near Grayson. But today I had to go to his house, he got grounded and he really wanted to see me. Since it was like midnight, I had to sneak out and sneak through his window.

I made my way to his window and tapped on it, he opened it with a smile.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hey, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked sliding in.

"Well," He paused.

"I love you. " He said slowly.

"I love you too." I smiled.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, he feel on his bed and I fell on top of him. Hi lips crashed into mine, they seemed different, they didn't taste the same.

"Ok gray so I thought," I heard from the door way.

"GRAY!!! WHO IS THA- Maizey?" He said.

Oh no, this is Gray that I'm kissing. I jumped off him really quick.

"Babe, it's not what it looks like." I say fast.

"You're dead." He says through gritted teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two?-Kitti outie