~They kidnap you pt.2~

His words lingered as they started to walk towards me, I didn't know what they would do to me.

"What are you guys going to do?" I asked backing up.

"Whatever we want." One said.

"Because you're all ours." The other said.

I continued to back up until I hit the wall, I wasn't going to be taken down like this. One of them grabbed me and held my bridal style, I felt him squeeze my butt a little. I kicked my legs up, hitting him the jaw. He dropped me but I landed on my feet, the other boy ran towards me. Since I was still tied up I couldn't run but I knew what I was going to do, he grabbed me and I kicked him too.

"Oh, now you gonna get it." The one who I just kicked said.

He held me around my hips and chest, his arm was really laying on my boobs. He started to drag me to another room, I was taking my arms and trying to hit him somewhere but it was no use. He laid me down to a bed and tied me down to the bed, he then removed my clothes to leave me in my bra and underwear.

"Gorgeous." He said.

"Beautiful." The other said as he walked in.

They then started to kiss me all over my body, it felt wrong and right at the same time. One of the boys moved up my body while the other moved down, one kissing my chest and neck, and the other kissing my thighs and in between. The one going south removed his pants, revealing his member trapped in his briefs.

"This is going to be great." He breathed out.

He slowly moved into me, it was very painful. I started to wince but the other stopes me by kissing my lips, they both just a continued to work their magic as I was almost crying from what this was. The switched places every now and then, I ended up passing out during this.

I woke up in a hospital room with a gown on, I had a horrible pain in my southern area. I couldn't believe I just got rapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was weird. Sorry for the horrible smut, I'm not good at writing smut-Kitti outie