~They kidnap you pt.3~

*4 months later*

I sat in the doctors office with my mother as I waited for the results, I was pretty sure I was pregnant but I wanted to know for sure. My mom placed her hand on my knee, I held her hand. 

"I'm so sorry honey, we are on the search for those boys night and day." She said.  

All I did was nod, I wasn't talking much since the whole situation. The doctor soon came in with a sympathetic smile on his face. 

"Well, the test show that you are indeed pregnant. You are healthy so I'm sure the babies will be fine." He said. 

"Ok then-BABIES?" My mom said that last part loudly. 

"Yes, you are pregnant with twins." He looked at me with a smile. 

"I AM?" I said loudly. 

"Yes, congratulations." 

I was shocked, my mom pulled my arm and brought me to the car. She ran and got in the other side, I was still trying to comprehend all this. 

"Hon, are you ok?" My mom asked. 

"I-I-I just don't know what to do." 

She rubbed my leg and started to drive, her phone soon rang. 

"Hello?" 

"What? Ok, ok. We're on our way." She said loudly. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"They found the guys." She said excitedly. 

*Skip the ride*    

We pull up to the office where they had taken the guys, I walked in and was immediately brought to a hallway. I looked in to see two guys sitting down in chairs next to each other, it was for sure them. 

"Now look, they both want to apologize to you. If you don't want to I understand." One of the officers said. 

"No, I'll go in." I said looking in. 

"Ok, we'll be right out here if anything happens. If you want to get out just tap the glass or knock on the door." 

I nodded and walked towards the door, it opened and I sat down in the chair across from them. We sat in silence for a while until I spoke up. 

"Look, I hope you two are happy with yourselves. You are sick and I hope you rot in prison." I looked down at my stomach. 

"And thanks for the child." I said as I got up. 

I saw the boys get up with me, one of them grabbed me by my waist and kissed me, the other did the same. 

"What are doing?" I asked loudly. 

"We're sorry, we'll leave now." They said together. 

The door opened up and I walked out, I walked back to the car with my mom. When we got home I ran right up into my room, I cried and cried until I ended up falling asleep. 

I woke up the next morning with my makeup all over my face, I turned on my TV and saw the news was on, I was going to change it but the story caught my eye. 

"Breaking news, two teenage boys found dead under a bridge this morning, it was an apparent suicide after the two had gotten a girl pregnant from rape. The boys, named Grayson and Ethan Dolan, had been wanted from the police for a while." The announcer said. 

A picture of them came up, it was them. My baby daddies, I can't believe it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

This could be it's own fanfic-Kitti outie