~He meets your parents(E)~

@BagelDolans ❤️❤️

I applied my coat of red lipstick as I waited for my boyfriend to come over, I was really excited. This was the first time he was meeting my family and it was Christmas Eve, he was bringing his twin brother, Grayson, along with him.

"Veronica, are you almost ready?" My sister, Vanessa, asked as she came in.

"Not really, can you wait? Why are you so anxious anyway?" I asked.

"I'm not, I just can't wait to meet Grayson. If he looks anything like Ethan, I'll be really happy."

"Hey!" I said loudly.

"Sorry." She laughed.

I finished applying some touch ups to my makeup and started putting away my makeup when I heard the door bell ring, I looked out my window and saw that Ethan was here with Grayson.

"I'll get it." I yell out to my family.

I run to the door and open it up to see a very well dressed Ethan, and Gray right behind him. I walk out to them, Ethan looked so nervous.

"Hey babe, I missed you." I said hugging him.

"I missed you too, are your folks home?" He asked.

"Yes, they can't wait to meet you."

He nodded.

"Hey Gray." I said waving.

"Hey V." He said.

I held Ethan's hand and we walked in, I saw mom and dad in the kitchen with Vanessa.

"Mom, Dad, Van, this is Ethan and this is Grayson. " I say as I walk into the kitchen.

I saw Vanessa eyeballing Grayson, giggled a little.

"Hi sir, mam." Ethan said shaking their hands.

"So, I hear your dating my daughter. Well, whatever happens to her happens to you." My dad said.

Ethan's eyes widened, he looked so scared.

"Y/D/N, be nice. He's just joking around Ethan." My mom said.

He chuckled and we walked into the living room.

"Hey, where's Gray and Vanessa?" He asked.

I looked in the hallway to see Gray with his hand on Vanessa's cheek, she looked into his eyes as he played with her cheek. I pulled Ethan to where he could see what was happening, Gray and Vanessa started leaning in.

"Dinners ready!" My mom yelled.

We all walked to the dining table and I sat next to Ethan and Vanessa, Dad sat at the head of the table, Mom sat next to him, and Gray sat in between Vanessa and Mom. We started eating and talking, I soon found out that Dad and Ethan are basically the same person.

"So Ethan, what do you want for Christmas?" Mom asked.

"Oh, I mean I don't want much. I have all I could want." He said looking at me.

I started blushing, my mom aww'd.

"That's so sweet." I hear form Vanessa.

We finished eating and went to watch my favorite Christmas movie, Elf.

I sat with Ethan, Vanessa sat with Gray, and my parents sat together. The movie played and I looked up at Ethan, he looked back down at me and kissed my lips. I looked over at Vanessa and Gray and they were basically making out, I giggled.

The movie finished and I was starting to walk Ethan and Gray out, Vanessa came with me to say by to Gray. We walked out and I hugged Ethan.

"Thanks so much for coming, I think my parents really liked you." I said smiling.

"Yeah but what about your dad?" He said.

"Babe, don't worry. He's just being a dad." I said.

He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said with a smile.

"Gray, stop it." We hear followed with a giggle.

I walk around the corner to see Grayson sucking on Vanessa's neck, I grab her arm and pull her towards the house.

"Cock block." She said.

The boys laughed and waved bye, I walked inside with Vanessa. I looked back out the window to see Ethan standing there with a smile on his face, I love this kid so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a request that was so cute, I had so many feels writing this-Kitti outie