~It's your birthday(E)~

@dolans_4_life  ❤️❤️

I was facetiming my boyfriend, Ethan, I hadn't seen him in a while since he was on tour.

"I really miss you babe, I wish you were home right now." I said pouting.

"I know babe, I really wish I was home, especially since it's your birthday."

"I mean it's ok, I know how much you love your fans." I say with a smile.

"Ok babe, I gotta go but I'll talk to you later. I love you." He said with a smile.

"I love you too, talk later." I say.

He hung up and I put my phone down, I was really upset that he couldn't come to my birthday but he couldn't come if he wanted to. He was in Canada at this point so he had no choice, I had to just suck it up, besides we would do something when he got back.

I got up from my bed and walked towards my closet, my friends were taking me out to a nice dinner. I picked out a light pink crop top with a high waisted black skirt  and some black heels, I did my make up naturally how I would.

"Hey, we're here." My phone buzzed.

I got up and walked out, we drove to the restaurant and we seated. I fondled with my thumbs as we waited, I really wanted Ethan to be here.

"Y/N, what's the matter? Aren't you happy?" My friend asked me.

"I mean yeah but, I just wished Ethan was here."

"Aww, I'm sorry. I bet he's thinking about you right now." She said.

I smiled and hugged her, she always knew how to make me feel better. We spent the night talking, laughing, and having a good time.

"Where is the birthday girl?" I heard our waiter call out.

I raised my hand, he took my hand and brought me to a big open space with a HUGE cake in the middle of it.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" My friends yelled.

I smiled, everyone started singing "Happy Birthday" and I smiled even more. Once they all finished I started to blow out the candles, as I finished the last candle I got the scare of my life. The cake opened up to reveal Ethan standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Happy birthday baby." He said.

I jumped into his arms as I screamed, I kissed him as he held me. All my friends were in shock as they saw this, I guess they didn't know about it.

"Babe, what are you doing here? I thought you were on tour." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Do you really think I would miss your birthday?" He said.

I kissed him again, he was so sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Well, that was cute-Kitti outie