~He leaves you(E)pt.2~

Rosemary❤️❤️

I ran home as fast as I could, tears were falling from my eyes so quickly. I ran to my front door and got out my keys, I struggled to keep my hand steady because I was shaking so badly. I finally got the key in the hole and got inside, I slammed the door shut and locked it. I ran to my room and cried, I could feel myself falling apart, all because of a boy. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night.

I woke up that morning with no texts or calls from Ethan, I guess he doesn't love me. I got up and walked into the bathroom, I looked at my makeup, which was now all over my face, and washed it off. I walked into the kitchen and heard my phone go off, it was a text from Ethan.

"I'll be over in 5 minutes"

I put my phone down and got a cereal bar out of the pantry, as I ate I heard a knock on the front door. I opened it to reveal a sorry Ethan, he looked so upset.

"Babe, I need to tell you something." He said looking down.

"Don't bother, I saw the whole thing. And thanks for leaving me to walk home alone in the rain." I said almost slamming but Ethan stopped it with his foot.

"Babe, it wasn't what it looked like. She kissed me, I don't like her at all. I love you and you know that." He came in and held me.

I cried into his shoulder, he was so sweet. Why did I think he would cheat on me?

"I love you more." I cried out.

"And I'm sorry for leaving you, I really shouldn't have done that." He said.

"It's ok." I smiled at him.

He was just too cute sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part two!!-Kitti outie