~He helps calm you down(E)~

Jauregui_Dolan ❤️❤️

He pulled my pants down as I screamed against the duct tape on my mouth, his huge hands slowly moving up and down my thigh.

"Just don't make much noise and you'll be fine." He whispered in my ear.

I could feel myself become exposed, an evil grin grew on his face. He slowly removed my shirt to leave me in my bra and underwear, he started to remove his clothes slowly.

"AHHHH!" I yelled.

I woke up in a pile of sweat and heavily breathing, I was shaking all over.

"Babe, what happened? Are you ok?" Ethan asked frantically.

I couldn't say anything for I was having a panic attack, He rolled over to my side of the bed and held me.

"Shh, it's ok baby. Let it out." He said.

I cried and cried into his shoulder, his big hands rubbed my back as I did. My crying slowed down a bit, I just wanted this memory to be gone.

"It's ok babe, do you want to talk about it." He asked.

I nodded my head.

"I had another dream of what happened and I still couldn't see his face." I cried as I told him.

At this point I couldn't stop, the tears were just falling like waterfalls.

"I know baby, it's scary. Let it all out." He continued to hold me.

His graceful hold on me made me calm down a little, he gave me a kiss on my cheek every now and then as I cried on him.

I started to slowly stop crying but only because I was slowly falling asleep, I soon found myself about to sleep. I immediately opened my eyes, I couldn't risk seeing that again.

"Ethan, I can't sleep. Can you hold me some more?"

"Of course baby, anything you want." He said.

I laid in his arms as he played with my hair, I traced my fingers around his arms. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up completely calm and still in Ethan's arms, my movement caused him to wake up.

"Good morning princess, did you sleep ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I didn't have another dream."

"Well that's good." He smiled.

"How about I make you breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure, that'd be nice." I answered.

"Great, stay here while I go make it." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I thought this was really cute.-Kitti outie