~It's your birthday(G)~

Nayomy ❤️❤️

I was awoken by the sun hitting my face and the smell of bacon, I quickly got up to see what was happening. I turn into the kitchen to see Grayson standing at the stove, he had no shirt on. I wrapped my arms around his torso, I saw a smile grow on his face.

"Morning handsome." I said.

"Morning birthday girl." He said. "I'm making you a special birthday breakfast, but you have to eat it in bed."

I sigh and walk back to our bedroom, I watched some Netflix on my laptop until I heard Grayson singing the happy birthday song.

"Aww thanks babe." I said kissing him as he brought the tray over to me.

"You're welcome babe, I love you." He said climbing into the bed with me.

I smiled and started eating, I fed Grays a piece of a pancake every now and then.

"It's so good babe, great job." I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead, he took the tray from me since I was finished.

"Gray, come back." I say reaching out my arm.

"I'll be right back baby."

He quickly ran out of the room and came back, he jumped into bed with me again. He played with me hair as I traced his abs, he giggled as I did.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said with smirk.

I giggled at him, I liked when it was just us.

"So babe, what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"This." I said with a smile.

"I'm down." He smiled.

He made his way down my chest, rubbing my stomach. He kissed my cheek and worked his way down to my neck, I giggled at his actions.

"You giggle a lot babe." He said bringing his head up.

"Well, you make me giggle a lot."

He smiles at me, his perfect teeth sparked as the sunlight hit them.

"I'll be right back babe." He said.

He got up and came back in with a plate full of strawberries, he sat in front of me.

"Let's have some more to eat, I'm still hungry." He smirked.

He sat in front of me and fed me strawberries, he then pulled the most devious move. He "accidentally" dropped the strawberry on his chest, he laid back.

"I thought you were gonna feed me?" I asked.

"Yeah, but this is funner." He said. (And yes, I meant to write that)

I laugh at him, I swiftly crawl up his chest and bit the strawberry. A smile grew on his face.

"Now, just cuddle with me."  I said.

He moved next to me and we cuddled the whole day, he would kiss me every now and then. We didn't do anything nasty at all, we just loved each other. It was the best birthday ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I did this one wrong :/-Kitti outie